"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

oh my god asdfghjk

I can NOT. was he drunk?

RoflmaoLaugh

It's having style now lol

He's the Picasso of tillers.

say wut?

Darius Wrote:He's the Picasso of tillers.
TiLLers or tiLers?
A tiller tills the land or maybe leads boats...
A tiler on the other hand might do such a botched up job as the one shown here.
So if a tiller was hired instead of a tiler, then maybe we shouldn't be surprised...?

princealbertofb Wrote:TiLLers or tiLers?
A tiller tills the land or maybe leads boats...
A tiler on the other hand might do such a botched up job as the one shown here.
So if a tiller was hired instead of a tiler, then maybe we shouldn't be surprised...?

I know you think you were just pulling my leg, but I've got news for you: that wasn't my leg.

Darius Wrote:I know you think you were just pulling my leg, but I've got news for you: that wasn't my leg.
It was tongue in cheek, [MENTION=21957]Darius[/MENTION], nothing personal against you. We all make mistakes on the Internet and sometimes our phones correct us and annoyingly get the message wrong too. It was just a play on words that I couldn't pass up because of the original premise posted by [MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION]. No hard feelings? I'm sorry if I hit a raw nerve, as I didn't mean to. Please accept my apologies.
Incidentally, I thought your observation calling him the Picasso of tilers was a great idea.

princealbertofb Wrote:It was tongue in cheek, [MENTION=21957]Darius[/MENTION], nothing personal against you. We all make mistakes on the Internet and sometimes our phones correct us and annoyingly get the message wrong too. It was just a play on words that I couldn't pass up because of the original premise posted by [MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION]. No hard feelings? I'm sorry if I hit a raw nerve, as I didn't mean to. Please accept my apologies.
Incidentally, I thought your observation calling him the Picasso of tilers was a great idea.

I knew you were not taking a shot at me. No need to apologize.

You missed my joke, however.

Darius Wrote:I knew you were not taking a shot at me. No need to apologize.

You missed my joke, however.
Better to be safe than sorry. I tried to err on the cautious side rather than have you take umbrage, if you had. I expect your joke wasn't lost on me. Thank you for being a gentleman, [MENTION=21957]Darius[/MENTION].