Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do They Have to?
Do gay people have to come out of the closet?

If your answer is "Yes", then why?

Now this is a big controversial question...

I say yes, because to me if you don't come out then your not being true to yourself. Coming out of the closet is one of the biggest steps in a Gay's life to understanding and being true to themselves. If you don't come out then there is a piece of you that will forever be lost.

Again, this is just the way I look at things.

Many times we talked about the deal of coming out only to the people you love and are important in your life... and dont care too much about the others: if they want to know i tell them, or they would just come across it later by themselves, that's not very important...
I think it's important to come out, but it's unnecesary so yell at the world you're gay as if it was something WOOOW.
by doing that we are the ones that catalogue ourselves in the world as weird bugs...

Well i dont think u have to literally "COME OUT". I believe coming out shud be a gradual process. U dont just go claiming ur gay randomly...if people figure out so be it...no point giving them something to talk about and putting urself under constant attention of being gay. But yea i think everyone shud be open to ideas of trying everything new and not confining themselves to only one direction. So yea gay people need not necessarily come out of the closet...but yea defintely keep the doors of the closet open instead...thats what i feel. Smile

feelmychampagne Wrote:So yea gay people need not necessarily come out of the closet...but yea defintely keep the doors of the closet open instead...thats what i feel. Smile

Good phrase!
'Come and ask if you want, i'll tell you' would be