Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Cuss and Swear?
I cuss all the time.
That being said I am capable of controlling my mouth when around grandparents and various other relatives and if I'm meeting someone for the first time I will likely not cuss often until I've gotten an understanding of what offends them and doesn't.

With my friend group there is literally not a single word that is not allowed to be said so I like to be cautious around other people because I don't like to offend people.

However I find it annoying when peopple cuss pointlessly. Like you know the people that put "fuck" betwen every word when they aren't angry. It just gets annoying to hear the same word over and over and over and over again when it's contributing nothing to whatever the person is saying.

If I cuss there's a reason why I'm saying that word and it has a purpose for my sentence and the emotion that I am feeling. More often than not though when I'm cussing it's because I'm angry but I am angry a lot. I get a pretty nasty mouth when I get super pissed..

I only cuss when I'm upset or its necessary for the joke I tell.

Quite often but never in what I would call "polite company".

I have got into the bad habit of using swearing on a regular basis almost as if it is punctuation. Probably need to stop but it certainly helps in getting your point across!

For those who wish to spread those swearing wings have a look here. Be warned :tongue: I was curious how they do it in other lands. :biggrin:

What a interesting link, Thanks

I normally have control but there are times, especiallly when I'm tired I can be confronting and I will swear. Back in my teenage years I was a force to reckon with when it came to swearing!!!

And there are some choice words in this dyke drama done in Sign....

A straight friend told me this should've won an award. Roflmao

I've gotta say yes, Pretty bad habit but I bloody swear and curse like a sailor. I think the word "Fan" (Swedish for Damn/Fuck... Depends on how you say it and with what you say it with) is the word that I might use the most frequently, or atleast was in my teens. I'm not sure, but I believe that I swear a lot :biggrin:
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

writerken Wrote:For those who wish to spread those swearing wings have a look here. Be warned :tongue: I was curious how they do it in other lands. :biggrin:

OMFG don't ever click at the romanian ... there are the msot nastyest of them all!
Although they missed some ARDEAL stuff haha Roflmao . Ardeal swaerign si the most nastyest ever