Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Like To Be Pretty Like A Girl Even If You Are The Guy?
I like to put on eyelashes, and wear long hair, and I dye it black, I like to be the goth girl. even though my boyfriend is a little bit pretty too. Is that weird? I like to be dominant, and be the one in charge, I like to feel like I am the pretty one. And the be the Matriarch. He is pretty too, but I feel like I should be in charge and I should be the pretty goth girl.

Not really. I'm a bit feminine, but I don't really like to look the part at all. I have long-ish hair, but that's about it for me.

If you are happy, content, comfortable, not hurting anyone and find confidence from expressing yourself in what ever way you desire, it is certainly not weird.

You be the person you want to be as long as it fits all of the above and it really doesn't matter if anyone criticises you or dislikes you because of it.

The only acceptance you should be seeking is the acceptance of yourself.

As for me, no I don't feel comfortable being pretty as it doesn't suit my personality, but I certainly wouldn't feel uncomfortable in the company of a pretty boy Wink

If you're happy than there's nothing wrong with it at all Smile

Doesn't suit my personality though....I'm more of the sarcastic short guy who looks like that one character actor you can never put a name to kind of person Wink

Mirage Wrote:If you're happy than there's nothing wrong with it at all Smile

Doesn't suit my personality though....I'm more of the sarcastic short guy who looks like that one character actor you can never put a name to kind of person Wink

Oh that's nice. I usually get mistaken for lady bits.

I like to be gorgeous! Just like everyone else is!