Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do anti-obesity advocates expect everyone to have a six pack?
You just had to ruin the sentiment Wadey -.-...

Boys... the lot of you.

Where's Meggy-Nēsan...Miss Silver, Rae-Rae, Pixie... Where mah gurls at?

Lurking

Wade Wrote:That's the problem... they won't let me.

Do me and Sylph need to come and "talk" to these people????
[Image: drag-queen-gun-27377397.jpg][Image: i-am-divine-gun.jpg]

MisterTinkles Wrote:Do me and Sylph need to come and "talk" to these people????

Odi
[Image: drag-queen-gun-27377397.jpg]

Tinkles
[Image: i-am-divine-gun.jpg]

Bad Ass Bitches Fa Lyfe, enuh!

Hands-make-heart

Sylph Wrote:Bowyn, you're telling me that's average?

Those Hips/waist is too slim, them lot's Asses are flat for days and their torsos are too thick/broad...

Unless... I'm not average :crying-and-sorry-li

Bowyn why did you point this out!! Trynna make me feel bad about my Body!
Msn-slapping

I know I have a confusing body shape!! Leave me alone :crying-and-sorry-li :crying-and-sorry-li

Lookin like a friggin Pear T^T

However, I can relate on the eating side of things, cause I've weighed about 173-177 all my adolescent/young adult life, which is okay for my Size, as I've also been 6 feet since I was about 15... and I eat like 5 cows just off fasting...

But my Father has weight fluctuation problems, and took to running as a hobby to keep his abs from becoming flabz and my Mother... well she doesn't gain weight a lot either... but she did at one point balloon up for a bit and then deflated... possibly from stress, I don't know Hypnotized-smiley .

I don't care what size a person is really, so long as they are happy and healthy.

I'm not gonna advocate against anything, cause it's not my place. But hats (which I don't wear -.- ) off to you guys who want to Hands-make-heart .

Still sad Bowyn made me feel underaverage T^T
:crying-and-sorry-li

Fear not - Skeletal is not average either and I qualify as skeletal - I lost my ass in my 20's and it never came back.

Last week, the woman at the checkout stand at the store humiliated me in public (God I love her now), by asking me if I'm eating enough... apparently she has had an eye on me and thinks its her job to tell me when I have lost enough weight.

Anyway, i was more focused on the too much muscle, too 'perfect' type bodies and not slamming anyone outside of that perception of what fitness is.

Besides which, I have seen images of you and I have already said if I was 20 years younger I would move to Bermuda..... Xyxthumbs

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Fear not - Skeletal is not average either and I qualify as skeletal - I lost my ass in my 20's and it never came back.

Last week, the woman at the checkout stand at the store humiliated me in public (God I love her now), by asking me if I'm eating enough... apparently she has had an eye on me and thinks its her job to tell me when I have lost enough weight.

Anyway, i was more focused on the too much muscle, too 'perfect' type bodies and not slamming anyone outside of that perception of what fitness is.

Besides which, I have seen images of you and I have already said if I was 20 years younger I would move to Bermuda..... Xyxthumbs

Oh my goodness!!

Bowyn! I'm a Lady! Msn-slapping

... But there's a Jet waiting outside your house, hurry, get in
Rofl

Gurls here always tell me my Bumpa is too big and that I have hips that sway when I walk and I'm just like... OMG Get off my Lumps!
[Image: 23064305.jpg]

Seriously T^T . Even my own Brother says I have too much "Feminine" parts. He's 16 and is build-wise bigger/ has denser bones and people wonder which one of us is older...

I just hope my other brothers don't get bigger (wider/broader) than me, cause I'll just tap out gurl -.-

Although...
[Image: 39704076.jpg]

Been working out a lot as of last July and I've been seeing results.

It's nothing crazy, cardio, weight lifting and Insanity classes a couple
hours a week.

I remember I took a real glance at myself in the mirror last week and
was pretty amazed at the bit of muscle growing in my arms/shoulders
and my stomach beginning to flatten out.

I'm not anti-obesity, but I am for being healthy and keeping your body
balanced and in check.

Pix Wrote:I want to ask something again and I'm ONLY CURIOUS. It's not a challenge or insult or snub, I just want to know because I like to understand how minds work.

Why do you relate so much to the South?

And where did you get your ideas of the South? (Ideally I'd like the name of a book, movie, or series, but I'll understand an answer like, "I grew up listening to country music, it understood me when no one else did." But if you got your ideas from say a grandfather then I'd like to hear more on what he said and where he came from and what time period he was there.)

Because I love living here ^_^

Arkansota Wrote:Because I love living here ^_^

No, you moved there because you wanted to be there (IIRC, you were upset about soon going to college in Arkansas when you thought it might not be the South after all and relieved when finding confirmation that it was). Why did you want to move to the South (and instantly be considered a Southerner) so bad in the first place? :confused:

IOW, when did you FIRST want to be a Southerner? And why?

Pix Wrote:No, you moved there because you wanted to be there (IIRC, you were upset about soon going to college in Arkansas when you thought it might not be the South after all and relieved when finding confirmation that it was). Why did you want to move to the South (and instantly be considered a Southerner) so bad in the first place? :confused:

IOW, when did you FIRST want to be a Southerner? And why?

I got sick of being from the Midwest and I wanted something different. Radically different.

Arkansota Wrote:Some people just can't get a flat stomach.

Plus, I like beer bellies Wink

That's ok if people can't get flat stomachs

But there are too many people who are unhealthy cos of what they eat.
FATTIE FOOODS.
While they taste nice they are crap for 99% of us who do move very much in our day.
Also I'm often aske if I like fat people when I'm at parties with certain people. I tell them the same answer. No I don't date fat people.