Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do cars need indicators?
Gemini Wrote:Try driving in MA. We are officially the Worst Drovers In The Country, someone at AAA figured it out.

As for indicators, I drive a freaking ambulance all day. It's big and cumbersome. People LOVE to surprise me with land shifts, sudden turns and such. UGGHHH!!

What we really need is people with the common sense to USE indicators!
Exactly! People seem to drive like they're the only ones on the road. It drives me nuts!

Justme Wrote:Exactly! People seem to drive like they're the only ones on the road. It drives me nuts!

I'm starting to do what my biker friends do just class every one else as being stupid so always expect something stupid lol.

artyboy Wrote:I'm starting to do what my biker friends do just class every one else as being stupid so always expect something stupid lol.
Lol I like that!

Yes they do, and people NEED to start using them.
In Norway you can get fined if you don't use it when a cop sees you.
You might create a dangerous situation if you don't indicate where you're going. You're supposed to cooperate with the other people in the traffic Wink
When you're going all the way around a roundabout, you really should signal it to the others, so that they won't drive into you Wink

I really can't stand it when I see people not use their signals in traffic.