Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do cars need indicators?
Hmmm guessing because I drive a diesel BMW I don't count lol.

It pisses me greatly when people don't indicate.

axle2152 Wrote:Well considering you Britans don't drive on the right side of the road....There is something about people who drive BMW's...Just saying, most of the time when I encounter someone in a BMW they drive like an asshole...same with Jeeps and guys with diesel pickup trucks..

Seat belts... I don't know how fast you drive over there, we "yanks" drive cars fast over here. If you get in a wreck I suppose one would prefer to stay in the car...

Hey, I resemble that remark! I drive a BMW (01 740IL Sport the huge one) and I always use my signals! However I do find myself saying out loud while driving "stupid ass Bimmer driver" when one cuts me off or generally drives stupid. And there are a lot of them in Northern California! Well...........there are just a lot of dumb ass drivers here that usually drive by feel or with their eyes closed and hope for the best!
I love my BMW! It is way too fast, silky smooth, and very nimble (especially in sport mode) and gets great mileage...... for a tank. I do think of myself as a very considerate driver.
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!

CarGuy65 Wrote:Hey, I resemble that remark! I drive a BMW (01 740IL Sport the huge one) and I always use my signals! However I do find myself saying out loud while driving "stupid ass Bimmer driver" when one cuts me off or generally drives stupid. And there are a lot of them in Northern California! Well...........there are just a lot of dumb ass drivers here that usually drive by feel or with their eyes closed and hope for the best!
I love my BMW! It is way too fast, silky smooth, and very nimble (especially in sport mode) and gets great mileage...... for a tank. I do think of myself as a very considerate driver.

I've got a 2014 120d sport, I'm reasonably considerate drive.

I've witnessed an accident that could have been prevented by the simple use of flicking the indicators for several seconds. The person who got injured luckily had nothing but superficial cuts and bruises.

Drivers these days do all sorts of little things that could risk serious harm or even death and I think that people who are caught not using them should automatically get a fine and points on their licence. Its mostly those with cars of more executive brands and young drivers that are less likely to use these in my experience, I make sure I use them as its my duty to make other road users aware of my intentions.

In my country you get a ticket of 108 dollars if the police notice you're not using an indicator where needed.

I use them and i hate drivers who don't use them. it's very annoying if you're waiting at an intersection for a car who then turns right and i'm like thanks, i could cross the intersection earlier if you put your indicator on.

Yeah, there are a lot of f*cked up drivers. Love my dashcam lol.

I use my turn signals each time I make a turn.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Glad it is a legal requirement here, however there are still ppl who don't/won't use em...

With GPS technology I bet one day cars can be tracked and know every turn and how the vehicle was driven

coolchat Wrote:With GPS technology I bet one day cars can be tracked and know every turn and how the vehicle was driven

And what a boring that will be.

Ah they'll also put one into us I guess to, hmmm they your job can you visiting a bathroom you something lol..

Justme Wrote:Yes we need them. It pisses me off when people don't use them. I live in south Florida and we have some of the most f**ked up drivers. People usually have one hand on the wheel and their other holding their phone.

Try driving in MA. We are officially the Worst Drovers In The Country, someone at AAA figured it out.

As for indicators, I drive a freaking ambulance all day. It's big and cumbersome. People LOVE to surprise me with land shifts, sudden turns and such. UGGHHH!!

What we really need is people with the common sense to USE indicators!