Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do cars need indicators?
I would say no as I see more people not using them when driving their vehicles. We may as well replace them with flashing disco lights that come on randomly. Your thoughts?

Yes, of course we need them. Some people, as you have pointed out, don't know how to use them, that's stupidity on their part, but that doesn't mean to say that aren't needed
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I must be strange as I use them lol

Regardless of my opinion, it's a legal obligation here.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Yes we need them. It pisses me off when people don't use them. I live in south Florida and we have some of the most f**ked up drivers. People usually have one hand on the wheel and their other holding their phone.

Obviously what sort of fucking ridiculous question is that. I don't want to side swiped by a bus.

*edit* oh sorry you were joking weren't you. Yeah I was thinking maybe strobe lights that pulse to the car stereo. Turn rush hour into rave hour.

Justme Wrote:Yes we need them. It pisses me off when people don't use them. I live in south Florida and we have some of the most f**ked up drivers. People usually have one hand on the wheel and their other holding their phone.

Tell me about it. We have a lot of people from Florida that either visit, live here and they are the worst, then you have the rednecks who doesn't even have brake lights...love that.

Generally speaking I do use my turn signals... I'm not much of a high risk driver...in my old age anyway...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

As a BMW driver I don't see the point in them. It takes far to much effort to move my hand over to turn it on. I might need to save my strength for holding my mobile to my ear, I do have hands free but don't see the point in it plus it takes to long to set up. Oh on the subject of things that should be removed from cars are seat belts what's the point in them eh?

artyboy Wrote:As a BMW driver I don't see the point in them. It takes far to much effort to move my hand over to turn it on. I might need to save my strength for holding my mobile to my ear, I do have hands free but don't see the point in it plus it takes to long to set up. Oh on the subject of things that should be removed from cars are seat belts what's the point in them eh?

Well considering you Britans don't drive on the right side of the road....There is something about people who drive BMW's...Just saying, most of the time when I encounter someone in a BMW they drive like an asshole...same with Jeeps and guys with diesel pickup trucks..

Seat belts... I don't know how fast you drive over there, we "yanks" drive cars fast over here. If you get in a wreck I suppose one would prefer to stay in the car...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:Well considering you Britans don't drive on the right side of the road....There is something about people who drive BMW's...Just saying, most of the time when I encounter someone in a BMW they drive like an asshole...same with Jeeps and guys with diesel pickup trucks..

Seat belts... I don't know how fast you drive over there, we "yanks" drive cars fast over here. If you get in a wreck I suppose one would prefer to stay in the car...

Remember this is in the humor section Wink