Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do dead soldiers still wear combat boots in coffin?
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Magenta"]
First off, I want to apologize and say sorry for asking this and for being too curious about this but I keep on wondering if this is possible. It doesn't hurt if I ask this to be informed and learn.

Anyway I want to know if a slain or dead uniformed personnel (most especially military - army and soldiers, marines, navy seal squad, reconnaisance men etc., police, security personnel, border security guard and other law enforcement, security and government uniformed men) still wear combat boots in their coffin until they were buried? What kind of boots do these dead uniformed men wear? Are they leather? Thank you for your response. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

That's just weird.

Yes, it does hurt to ask and dredge up shit for people, and it's disrespectful to attach your fetish to people who died serving and protecting us.

My dad was a cop, killed in the line of duty almost 10 years ago, and NO, he did not wear fucking combat boots in his coffin.

I think that's very disrespectful to ask try to show some respect
An eye for an eye

Gemini Wrote:Yes, it does hurt to ask and dredge up shit for people, and it's disrespectful to attach your fetish to people who died serving and protecting us.

My dad was a cop, killed in the line of duty almost 10 years ago, and NO, he did not wear fucking combat boots in his coffin.

I am sorry that you lost your dad Gemini
An eye for an eye

At any funeral, whether civilian or otherwise, the person is buried and dressed the way the family requests. I'm sure some request full military outfit, some probably not.