Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do ex bf's "always come back"?
I've heard/read ex bf's "always come back" - do you think it's true (especially if they have low self-esteem)? Yet I also read where getting back with ex's rarely works out? What's the point in them "coming back" then? Idk if it applies to the dumper or the dumpee.

Not always, no. But sometimes? You'll wish they didn't when they do.

Mine turned into a stalker. Broke into my home and attacked me. Then, while in jail for said crime, convinced a "friend" he'd met there to do the same. The subsequent home invasion and attack nearly killed me. Did, actually, briefly on the kitchen floor.

Sometimes it's just better if they don't.

My current ex stalked his last ex, we have been broken up for a few weeks and we fought over facebook. Things might get interesting.

What I don't "get" is - if my ex goes back to his ex (before me) - though I'm not even sure he has - nobody bats an eye - yet IF I even "think" or suggest him returning to me most people immediately act or talk like that's crazy or absurd? (And not just on this forum). I see that'd be a double reversal so to speak but still?!

I guess I could write some lengthy post to say it, but it's really this simple- No. Exes do NOT always come back.

EEK.....No. I think maybe just a handful might.

The stalker thing is probably more common from what I have seen...

East Wrote:EEK.....No. I think maybe just a handful might.

Boy, my luck never ends then

Do exes always come back? Shit, I hope not...
When my BF and I first got together, we endured 6 months of his ex stalking and harassing us, spreading lies and rumors, and actually taking a swing at me --- and then trying to have me arrested when I knocked him on his ass.

But maybe your friends tell you it's "crazy" to think about because they're worried that you'll stay stuck on the idea of him and you won't move on with your life.

Not if you bury them deep enough.

Seriously, yes some exes don't take the whole "I no longer love you, please go away' thing very well and they try to "fix" what can't be fixed. So they do try to come back. Others approach it a bit more rationally and set out to never see you ever again and hope you die too.

That latter group usually tend to stay away.

Some have, as friends.