Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you Smoke?
Every once-in-a-while, I enjoy adding a little flavor to the fresh air I breath :biggrin: But I wouldn't recommend it due to the deadly side effects and rancid breath that has the potential to spoil a delightful kiss with your mate.

I smoke. Its big and clever :biggrin:

Never going to try it.
Because 95% of my family smoke.:frown:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

yeah just about every member of my immediate family smokes and i absolutely cannot stand it... i have lived through cancer i know how "fun" it is and i really do not care for any of my family members to go through it or myself to have to suffer again...

I used to smoke two packs a day. I quit almost 2 years ago.

I want to start smoking, when I reach 25 years old. Then do it until I'm 27xD

Nat3 Wrote:I want to start smoking, when I reach 25 years old. Then do it until I'm 27xD

If only we could all plan our lives out so effortlessly... ;-)

I'll smoke a stogie ever once in a great while...

Sent from my Blackcherry using Tapatalk.

Nat3 Wrote:I want to start smoking, when I reach 25 years old. Then do it until I'm 27xD

It doesn't work that way. If you start then you will become addicted, Soon you will discover that age 27 has long flown past and you are now 47 and a second class citizen.

It is best to not start at all.

my mum smoke. i not smoke.i like smeelling smoke/i not by any cigerets

marshlander Wrote:Never have. Can't see the attraction at all.

Curiousity is what draws people in and addiction is what keeps people smoking. I wish it was more complicated but its not.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:It doesn't work that way. If you start then you will become addicted, Soon you will discover that age 27 has long flown past and you are now 47 and a second class citizen.

It is best to not start at all.

I would have to agree with you. I smoked in my teen years and quit on my 19th birthday. Eighteen months later I went through a rough patch in my life and was stressed out to the max. I thought I could smoke a few cigarettes to relieve all the stress I was fealing and bought a pack of cigarettes. I had no intention of starting to smoke again and I vowed I would quit ASAP. Took me six years and numerous failed quitting attempts to put them back down. Been smoke free for close to two years now and couldnt be happier. Almost relapsed from the stress of coming out but I made it through. Smoking only causes stress and it doesnt relieve stress. Its best not to start smoking at all like you said.