Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you bareback?
Do you guys bareback and what type of relationship are you in?

Not unless I know the person for a very long time and I can be sure he doesnt have any STD's. Bare backing can be like plying Russian Roulette. Just my opinion. Confusedmile:

Yes ... I do, we do... but.... only when both are testet 3 times / 6 month at the beginning of our partnership. And I must know, that I can trust my partner.

only when i am absolutely sure, but i like it very very much, and i would do more often if it wasn't that dangerous

In the past I used to do bareback alot, yet now not much because I don't have many sex partners at all, yet when I am in a relationship and we both trust each other completely then we do bareback, I love feeling the inside of my lover and I love when he feels the inside of me. Also I just think it feels amazing when a guy comes inside me as well. I love it

I do not bareback, unless I have been committed with someone and we are free of STD's and are HIV-. Actually, anal sex is a very committed and connected act with me altogether.

Yeah, I do love to bareback with my hubby... he's pretty cautious with being tested, and like Fen we both got checked out and it's all good. Before that it was pretty much safe all the way, if it's anybody you're unsure of you pretty much have to be.