Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you believe in Gaydar?
If a guy was giving me head - then I would know.

my gaydar supposedly works.
its failed once or twice.

and most gay people think im straight.
to the extent where the gay clubs have my nickname as
str8 boy lol

Mine has been broken for years. . . No wonder I'm alone.

there exist some gaydar,and it can show you are gay clearly

TimmyThink Wrote:I do
I also believe in my own ability to be undetectable, I'm like a F117 Nighthawk no one see me coming till it's way to late.

The advantages of that being.....??? Timmy?

East Wrote:I have been out since I was 15...worked in some very busy gay nightclubs for 20 years...and I never have a clue who is gay or not...you literally have to tell me. I have no gaydar at all.

With your experience of human beings, I wonder why that is???
Derek and I will look at a random person at the airport, in a restaurant, in a shop and just wink at each other, or pass the person and say: "Definitely, yes!" but we may be wrong... lol.

I always try to be undetectable.... very easy for me.... because I´m loud, I hate fashion, being unshave.... use no perfume... and wearing only the gray of students of herbalists.

I look like an running natural disaster..... :biggrin: and it works

Lol Fen, I can just picture you that way... you're still gay, hon!!! Confusedmile:Wink

princealbertofb Wrote:Lol Fen, I can just picture you that way... you're still gay, hon!!! Confusedmile:Wink

yes ... and I like that :-)

reminds me at I met my man ... I was on Expo 2000 in Hannover ... with a female friend... and he thought she and I was a couple.

Lol Fen, you were faking it well. You fooled him. Wink