Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you believe in God?
Everyone lives within their own worlds/experiences.

God is only as real as you want her to be.

God is Dog spelt backwards...accident?

I love dogs, especially puppies.

Miles Prower Wrote:God is only as real as you want her to be.

God....a *gasp!* woman!!!!

The orthodox levels of this post have become very "un" just now :biggrin: How dare you blaspheme so good sir!

wintermoon Wrote:God....a *gasp!* woman!!!!

The orthodox levels of this post have become very "un" just now :biggrin: How dare you blaspheme so good sir!

Hey now, God's womanliness does not contradict God's manliness. Wink

There's more than enough G-whiz to go around and everyone wants a piece, mmmm Cool

There is another open thread of the same title that many of us have already replied to, so I'm linking it for continuity. Do you believe in God?

TimmyThink Wrote:No!!!! I like to think of myself as a non-militant atheist.

but I do believe in god particles, mostly because we have solid scientific proof that the higgs boson does actually exists.

Higgs is actually an atheist. One of the professors I'm working with this summer told me when all the news articles on the "god particle" hit that Higgs actually referred to it as the "goddamn particle" but so as not to offend the religious it was shortened to "god particle.' :tongue:

I tend to share my father's ideas, father being a surprisingly liberal sounding Catholic.
His idea of God is much less strict than the type I picture from Catholicism anyways.

Miles Prower Wrote:Hey now, God's womanliness does not contradict God's manliness. Wink

There's more than enough G-whiz to go around and everyone wants a piece, mmmm Cool

In DOG We Trust Smile

I haven't found a God that loves me for who I am so I would say... no!

I wish that I did, but I don't. :\ Every time I try to find faith in God or religion, something just goes off in my head, and tells me "no, no you're wrong. You don't deserve faith. You've a long way to go. You're not allowed to have faith until you understand everything that comes before it. You also don't have enough commitment." and then I go "well that's a shame. I guess I'll just try harder in future."

And then I just go and do other things, which sort of irks me, because I think religion is so interesting. Oops.