Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you believe in God? (2)
oiramittedeneb Wrote:Or simply weak (and murderable?)

How much different is that really from being powerless?

fuck ......... no

I believe that matter exists. God? Not so much. Heaven isn't above the earth like it says it is in the bible. We live we die we decompose.

But everything about that particular belief in a God is insanely abstract. It's impossible to find anything to contradict when so many points are left unexplained. Could you please explain, as concretely as possible why human belief in a concept that didn't exist to begin with gives it existence?

I can´t use the God-example (I think it´s unpractical). But I think your question basically answers perfectly what I want to say. It doesn´t, because it doesn’t exist (if you´re rolling your eyes at this point I´ll understand jaja). More specifically, we believe in Justice which we have both stated it doesn’t really exists, and I think we can both agree as well that our belief in it does not give Justice any more existence.

It´s named, and in that some sort of existence is created or grasped. I want to point out that God is not THE word, is one among other concepts or expressions in the whole religious mess to reference whatever God is. The point is not “what is being said?” or “what exists?” but what is being trying to be said or what it is trying to exist. And is in religion where you usually refer to things of God, or at least religion has been the vessel where the God-thing has been kept from other things.

But after all this, what is your conception of God? I´m aware you don´t believe in God (and less in the Christian expression of God).