Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you care about Pride?
Dont really see the point in them sorry.

Been asked if I wanted to go to the Bristol one, but just think the guy wants something more than just pride lol!

artyboy Wrote:Been asked if I wanted to go to the Bristol one, but just think the guy wants something more than just pride lol!

So are you going to go?

artyboy Wrote:Been asked if I wanted to go to the Bristol one, but just think the guy wants something more than just pride lol!

I was under the impression that you are always DTF, was I wrong?

I don't march in the Parade, but I go to watch and support it as often as I can.

When I lived in Arizona, I went to Phoenix Pride, which was always fun. This year I actually planned my vacation there for April, just so I could see the Parade.
Our local CSD (Christopher Street Day, the German version of Pride) is much smaller, but still fun.

My first ever Pride was actually in San Francisco, with about 1.5 million people downtown. That was a bit overwhelming Smile

Nope.

I think it's an important event for our community but I personally have never marched and I don't think I ever will. Where I live there are so much more haters than supporters and I really wouldn't want to get my head split open by a bottle thrown at me. Besides, it's pointless. Latvians will never change the way they see LGBT people.

I march because you can't.

Heart

I've been wanting to go for some time, but I think it would be better if I went along with some friends who were also going. Not a fan of large crowds.

@Tjemka88 Change is slow but is imminent.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

they dont have one where i am but they do in the big cities - my mate lives in a near city so next time we have one ill go to it