Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you carry an umbrella?
It's been raining for two days now and my umbrella I had for 15 years has broken, so I am in need for a new one.
Do you use them? Folding or not? Black or colorful? Automatic or oldfashioned? Do you have a favorite brand? Smile

I live in the damn desert. Nobody here has an umbrella.

Narh where I live umbrellas don't survive very well. They get turned inside out with the wind that happens when it rains.

Lol, VileKyle. I guess you are not the target of my research then Big Grin

Only when it rains.

Well, thank you Londoner Big Grin

Y'know, funnily enough... it rains here almost all the time, but I haven't used an umbrella since I was a kid! XD

Can't really think of many people round here who do to be honest, which is actually a tad strange...

I am really surprised Smile Somehow I didn't think that there would be so many people who didn't need it Smile

We bought two the last year and both of them broke down the first day. So, I am thinking about some branded one, like Bugatti or Doppler. But I am not sure.

I always love it when it rains! It gives me a good excuse to put up my hoodie and pretend im a bad ass ninja or assassin hehe!

I live in Washington where it rains all the time.. yet oddly I've never owned or really used an umbrella. I guess I just kind of find them annoying.. and I'm so use to the rain I don't mind getting wet. lol.