Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you carry an umbrella?
Nick9 Wrote:yes, that was my first thought Smile

I wonder how the people in the first rows looked like :biggrin: Damp a bit perhaps? Rolleyes

lol I doubt there were many if any people in the auditorium. That scene was shot while they were "practicing" for an upcoming competition.

I did see a behind the scenes thing where they were saying they totally dunked each other with water and was totally soaked head to toe by the end of the day. Kevin McHale who plays Artie on the show, said he thought he got the worst end of it because he plays a character in a wheelchair. When they kicked up water on most people it came up to about their waist or maybe their chest. Everyime someone kicked up water on him he got it right in the face due to being in the wheelchair

Nick9 Wrote:Hmm, Are you saying I could have two umbrellas? One as a treat and one practical?
wow, I haven't thought about that. Now, that would be pampering... I will think about it Big Grin

HONEY....

You can have a different umbrella for every day of the week!!!!!

Umbrellas are AWESOME!

Of course you use them to keep the rain off you.

But you can also use them for:

Keeping the sun off in the hot summer when walking.
Using as a small shade at a picnic or on the beach.
Keeping the wind out of your face.
Keeping the sleet, snow, and ice from sticking all over you.
Umbrella dancing. (like ribbon dancing or fan dancing, but with umbrellas).

If youre a kid, you can use an old umbrella to help make a top for your "fort", or to "hide" from people.

If you open your umbrella and sit it on the ground upside down, you can place your clothes in it to keep them from getting dirty if you go swimming or something like that.

If you are skiing and you want to "experiment", you can open up the umbrella behind you as a "parachute" to see if it slows you down.

This is just getting better and better...
I could have SEVERAL umbrellas??
lol, you know I doubt I will go that far, but I know that some people have several pairs of glasses to match their clothes. That's not me. I am not used to spend money on something I don't NEED. My coat is 20 years old. I like it and it's good enough. The same goes for many of my things. I take care of them and I don't buy new ones just because I could.
Two umbrellas... Hm Smile

Don't even own one.

I really don't care if I get rained on (plus I live in a place thats one step away from being a desert..it rarely rains here)

With all this rain around I should by one.
An eye for an eye

Tyrion Wrote:I live in Washington where it rains all the time.. yet oddly I've never owned or really used an umbrella. I guess I just kind of find them annoying.. and I'm so use to the rain I don't mind getting wet. lol.

^THIS

I'm a river rat, lol

My mum always tells me this old chinese rhyme:

大頭大頭下雨不愁
你有雨傘我有大頭

Which if you want to say sounds like this: da tou da tou xia yu buh tzou, nong yù yang seh ngu yù da tou.

It means : Big head big head won't get wet in the rain, you have umbrella I hve big head.

So the lesson is, have a slightly deformed head and you won't need to waste money on crap umbrella ever again.

Lilitu Wrote:My mum always tells me this old chinese rhyme:

大頭大頭下雨不愁
你有雨傘我有大頭

Which if you want to say sounds like this: da tou da tou xia yu buh tzou, nong yù yang seh ngu yù da tou.

It means : Big head big head won't get wet in the rain, you have umbrella I hve big head.

So the lesson is, have a slightly deformed head and you won't need to waste money on crap umbrella ever again.

You so CRAAAAAAAAZZYYY!!!!!
[Image: SHEEPPIG-2.jpg]
[Image: why-you-so-crazy-you-are-making-my-head-explode.jpg]

I cant believe a thread on UMBRELLAS has gone this far!!!
Wow.