Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you eat at Macdonalds?
Maybe you should think twice before you go again:

http://qz.com/223742/there-is-a-secret-i...wood-pulp/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Interesting. Somewhat disturbing, too.

They don't call me a wood elf just because I am always happy to see people. :tongue:

In moderate amounts it won't hurt. Its wood - can't get more natural than that. Definitely not all mucked up like the corn you eat - all of that Genetically Modified crap, to resist Round-Up, oh and they use round- up on the soils along with other pesticides, herbicides and other nasty chemicals which the plant absorbs and you are eating it.

And don't say you are eating Organic foods only. That only happens if you raise your own foods. Organically Grown has very open legal definitions.

So its either eat wood pulp with your fake meat sandwich, or eat genetically modified, chemical soaked foods, or hormone injected meat or....

Starve....

I like McDonald's...... But wow

Save a cow, eat a tree

And if you do eat at McDonald's, why? Check out this article which ranks the various fast food places: http://www.theindychannel.com/news/u-s-w...s-burritos

There is another study that I also saw that ranked McDonald's at the bottom, but their top ranked places included the likes of In n Out Burger (not available in Canada) and some others that ain't available in the Great White North.

But am with BA on this one - wood is just another product to be consumed. We normally cannot process the lignins and cellulose unless its been processed.

And considering what some people eat, what is so bad about wood?

Yes, I eat at McDonald's and will. It's cheap and close to my home. I've done it for many years and haven't died yet. Nothing we eat today is fresh and 100% healthy.

McDonalds...eeek! I don't eat there anyway...

I have an occasional turkey burger at Carl's Jr and the only fast food place I patronize regularly is El Pollo Loco...the freshly made spicy avocado sauce is heavenly

I rarely eat beef or hamburgers but the once a year I "need" one...In 'n Out Burger does the trick.

Is it the wood cellulose that's ick, or what they did to the wood to make it into edible cellulose. Much more ick. I find it hilarious that we now put wood in our bodies and corn in our cars.

Hell yeah! I LOVE McDonald's. Honestly I couldn't care less what it is they put in their food, as long as it's tasty and cheap, I'll eat it. I think if you really look at what's in food in general -- not just fast good -- people will be shocked. This "wood pulp" isn't gonna hurt me any more than all that other garbage we don't seem to pay attention to does.