Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you eat at Macdonalds?
ETOTE Wrote:Also, In my research, if I remember correctly, McD's "beef" and "chicken" nuggets are made up of about 46% tvp or textured vegetable protein, aka tofu or soybean paste, combined with pink slime and chicken byproducts and a slew of other ingredients as coloring, fillers, flavorings , emulsifiers, preservatives etc., there probably is very little actual meat in their "beef" and "chicken".

Love Chipotle and Jason's Deli.

I remember the soybean burgers in Jr high. I so loved them. I was a vegetarian for many years in my youth. I read that Micky He's no longer uses pink slime.

^I'll believe it when I see it.
Don't trust any of the big chains like McD's and BK.

Yep. I have no problem eating at MacDonalds.

Since I am still alive, that means that the Gay Lord loves me...yet! Tongue

^hopefully, you don't develop cancer in 20 years.

What about In-N-Out? Please say it ain't so!

That place is one of my guilty pleasures.

I onyl eaten Mcdondalds like 3 times in my life O_O

I eat there about twice a week.
An eye for an eye

No McDonald's for me in my regular routine life. I'd only eat there if I'm on a road trip or something.

dynamodean Wrote:What about In-N-Out? Please say it ain't so!

That place is one of my guilty pleasures.

ditto.

it ain't so.

My, my, my - so many here think that they can magically live forever if they deny themselves X.

The trick to long life (healthy life) is not denial, its moderation.

Mc Donald's typical meal is 1500 calories of glorious fat and other crap. sure, eat that three times a day and it will seriously duck you up. Eat it in MODERATION, and it won't do much damage.

I'm 48, 150 pounds (yeah I lied, I'm actually closer to 140, but that is underweight) and I eat fast food once a week. That is called 'moderation' which is ok. Even water will kill you if you do it in excess.

1500 extra calories on a single day per week ain't going to make you fat. God I wish - my doctor has been demanding I gain ten pounds soon.

Anyone complaining about how bad Mc Donalds is for health is only those who eat there three meals a fucking day.... That is bad, its like drinking a gallon of fresh, pure water in a single gulp - which ain't good for ya.