Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you eat at Macdonalds?
I do a bunless double cheese burger on occasion. I eat low carb due to diabetes so I do eat a lot of undigestible fiber instead of of digestible carbs. As long as McDonalds does not use pink slime I am ok with added fiber. Heck actually I endorse the use of it.

I LOVE eating Wood. I'll eat a real nice big piece of wood almost anytime it's offered.
and I don't mind if wood gets inside me sometimes. It's all good.Biggthumpup

JimmyEcho Wrote:I LOVE eating Wood. I'll eat a real nice big piece of wood almost anytime it's offered.
and I don't mind if wood gets inside me sometimes. It's all good.Biggthumpup

I....I....ay yi yi. LOL!

Da dum-tshhhhhhhhh!

The end sentence of 50Plus post

"And considering what some people eat, what is so bad about wood?"

Nothing, nothing at all.

What scares me most about eating out are all these "Save my..." bar, restaurant, ... type reality shows, showing just how dirty and gross so many places are.

No, I don't eat fast food.

Because of my stupidly sensitive body, I also don't eat dairy, gluten, very little meat, and trust me - I do NOT starve.

This world is full of things to eat, give me a break. And I'm not rich, either. I eat on $170 a month. If I'm busy, I take food WITH ME. I make tea before I leave the house. It's not difficult and I have severe fatigue issues. A couple times a week I treat myself and have tea or decaf coffee at a nice cafe.

I'm fit and healthy. When people ask how, I tell them and also brace myself for the smart-ass remarks that come afterwards. Oh well. lol

I rarely eat McDonald's because I swear the same flavor is in everything they serve. Whether it is a burger, fries, pie, or a shake it seems there is a "McDonald's" taste in the background. There are times when I give in. If you are traveling by road in the U.S., there is a McDonald's at almost every freeway exit and often times it is the only place at the exit. If you are switching planes at an airport and need to eat, it is often the only place to grab something quick and hot that you pass by if you have a half hour to get the next plane. Mostly I just avoid it because it just does not taste good.

As far as fast food goes, I love In-N-Out Burger already mentioned here, but they are only found in the southwestern states of the U.S. , California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, and Texas. If you do not have one near you already, it is unlikely you will ever see one coming to your area. They do not franchise and will not open new locations on credit. The only open new stores when they have enough money on hand to completely pay for them which means expansion is slow. They also have no freezers or microwaves, so their restaurants have to be very close to a distribution center. I spend half of my time in California and look forward to occasionally treating myself to the sin of one of their tasty burgers. They also pay their employees very well compared to other fast food restaurants so I like to give them my business.

Uneunsae Wrote:No, I don't eat fast food.

Because of my stupidly sensitive body, I also don't eat dairy, gluten, very little meat, and trust me - I do NOT starve.

This world is full of things to eat, give me a break. And I'm not rich, either. I eat on $170 a month. If I'm busy, I take food WITH ME. I make tea before I leave the house. It's not difficult and I have severe fatigue issues. A couple times a week I treat myself and have tea or decaf coffee at a nice cafe.

I'm fit and healthy. When people ask how, I tell them and also brace myself for the smart-ass remarks that come afterwards. Oh well. lol

Nothing wrong with taking care of your body and being conscious about what you put into it. Smile

In my case, just to sustain my very lean 135-ish lbs, I have to take in a good 5000 - 8000 calories a day (carb intake and protein content are to blame for the flux). (My grocery bill is atrocious.)

Eating 5-6 meals a day (plus protein bars and snacks on the side) makes it hard to be conscientious about -everything- I put in my mouth. Sometimes, I'm just too damned tired of it all to deal with it and have to go the easy route.

I -wish- I could be more consistently conscientious about it tho. Kudos on being able to successfully do so. Smile

Twist, I am barely able to maintain my 108 lbs also. It it our heritage or something else? I don't have to eat 8000 calories, though. Whew.

I hate ya'll I look at bread and gain weight. Just kidding I love ya