Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What clothing on a man / woman turns you on?
I would say a cowboy with tight fit jeans..... yum

I Love Glasses :biggrin:

Maybe its the nerd in me that's attracted to girls and guys with glasses but It's that one thing that really catches my eye. :biggrin:

Kiid Wrote:Girls with ties are sexy as Tongue

Or girls in uniforms, police uniform, soldier uniform, so so sexy (like Tasha in the L word)

Macedonian Wrote:Or girls in uniforms, police uniform, soldier uniform, so so sexy (like Tasha in the L word)

I'll admit that I'm a sucker for uniforms. Primarily Air Force... 'cause I may have a bias that way, but in general, a uniform is a great example of sharp attire that fits a body perfectly and just looks outright hot!! Mmmmm I loves me some uniform! Sagrin

Oh I also forgot to mention that despite my hippy-ness I totally go for the skinhead look. Cropped hair, piped polo shirt (with either a bomber jacket or sweater vest over it), nice skinny suspenders (braces for you lads), nut-huggin' blue jeans cuffed at the base to show of them nice big shiny boots! Mmmm.... that being said, I said SKINhead, not BONEhead, please note the difference, no feckin' racists allowed!!!

tight fitting jeans especially showing off the butt.Confusedmile: And anything that wil show off the goods.:biggrin: and no shirt. and of course birthday suit is the best kind of clothing

Nothing particular, I think. If I find and think it's hot, it's hot. But I have a thing for business attire.

Business attire -

I remember seeing K for the first time on year 2009. He wore a slim cut white shirt with a black tie and nice cut black slack. With thick black frame glasses and a clean cut sandy blonde curly short hair. I can see his defined muscular body very well. My jaw dropped.

Then S. He is more muscular than K. With eye popping pecs and clean cut dark brown hair. Unlike K, S likes to hide his muscular body with loose shirt. But it just happened that one day it was raining. S and I shared the same elevator. His shirt was wet a bit. My height is exactly on his chest level. I kept telling myself, "Don't stare at his pecs. Don't stare at his pecs. Look at his cotton shirt. The fabric. But the fabric is wet. And ooh, nice developed pecs...Jay, stop it!"

Then of course, there's Scott who works in another company on my floor. Bald, tall, wears glasses with a nicely cut suit coat. Goodness. I love how he likes to walk past my office carrying a coffee mug and walk tough. Then of course, we play let's stare at each other everyday.