Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you feel gay relationships move fast?
I have felt at times that some guys were kind of pushy and that always makes me say "Back off!" (or at least think it, I don't think I've really said it to anyone). Some guys want to go really fast but that's not really my cup of tea.

Not to throw a blanket on your fire, but I really really wish things would pick up a wee bit

single 12 years and still waiting

sheeeeeesh can't get slower 'n that can we.... :biggrin:

Yes, they go too fast. WAY too fast.

Why? Because its all impulse. Rarely anyone stops to THINK before diving into a relationship.
Most "relationships" are more or less fuckbuddy situations, "I just dont want to be lonely" situations, or one of them is a user/abuser and needs a victim there. Most gay relationships have no basis for a relationship, mainly because they just cant communicate with each other.

Goes back to my threads people not communicating and the technological world of "relationships".

As stated in another thread (I think)---

3 months in gay time = 6 to 9 months in real time.

trialbyerror Wrote:Not to throw a blanket on your fire, but I really really wish things would pick up a wee bit

single 12 years and still waiting

sheeeeeesh can't get slower 'n that can we.... :biggrin:

Really!!!!

Whats slower than a "dead stop"??????

then what are you suppose to do to find an actual good relationship?

Ghost Wrote:then what are you suppose to do to find an actual good relationship?

Make friends and don't date the ones you like less.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Really!!!!

Whats slower than a "dead stop"??????

My love life???? :biggrin:

I'm probibly the original actor in gorrillas in the "mist"
or
The one they call "double ugly" on the rent block

Seriously though it would be nice....

Trial by error

trialbyerror Wrote:My love life???? :biggrin:

I'm probibly the original actor in gorrillas in the "mist"
or
The one they call "double ugly" on the rent block

Seriously though it would be nice....

Trial by error

I've got you beat.... The Keebler Cookie Company has been after me for years... They want to use my face as a mold for their Gorilla Cookies!!!!!! I'm holding out for the big bucks!!

It's not necessarily a gay thing, but what you said might be true. We've been alone so much that when there's someone who returns the chemistry and interest, we tend to jump on the gun.

As for gays views Bis, it really depends on the person because that is in fact a personal view point and not a general view point. For me personally, I really don't care if the person is Bi or gay. I really don't see why it should matter to the point where I wouldn't date them or even ignore them.

I think it is different from person to person. My roommate's heterosexual relationships are always over in a matter of days. Mine last a lot longer, although my shortest relationship was with a man.