Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q for bottoms - cleaning for anal
Hey, looking for some advice on a bit of an icky topic so apologies in advance...

I'm basically struggling to ensure that I'm properly clean down there, prior to receiving anal. This has resulted me in avoiding bottoming for so long, but there have been a couple of times where I've really enjoyed it in the past and would like to go back to it.

However, lately whenever I'm receiving anal, it feels like I'm fighting against a bowel movement, and I end up so focused on concentrating on trying to hold back that that it completely distracts from any sense of pleasure.
I've purchased a shower attachment douche and there are occasions where this will work after 20 mins or so, but sometimes if I leave the water in too long, just when I think I'm all clean, it's almost like there's another chamber in my intestines that opens up and basically another bowel movement happens... then it's back to square one.

I'm not sure if it might be a bowel related problem? As often times after I have a bowel movement, I don't particularly feel competely 'empty' or that everything has come out.

I've even practiced alone with a toy after a bowel movement, waiting a while, using plenty of lube, but I still end up with that overwhelming feeling of needing to poop, and the toy will come out dirty.

Any advice on this please?

Once faecal matter touches the bottom of the rectum and the inner sphincter, the body tries to force it out and the accompanying feeling is PRECISELY the same as having the need to pass a stool...that's the body's way of telling you to empty.  Nothing was ever supposed to go in through the anus, from outside the body, so...inserting something will set off the body's reflex of "Signal the need to empty the rectum of faecal matter".  You were bound to have that feeling, although some people don't get that feeling, at all. 

Also, the rectum is fitted with two anal sphincters: inner and outer.  We have control over the outer, but none over the inner.  The body (from our swamp era, onwards) created the anus to stop parasites entering into the rectum and eventually killing us, with blood loss and infection as the parasites crawled up lots of feet of our guts.  The more you try to push something in there, the more the body will make you feel like what's being put in there is an intruder and will try to tighten the anuses (both of them) and will begin the "something to push out" reflex, almost simultaneously.  To you, this will feel like you have, or still have, faecal matter to get rid of, even when you don't.

I hope that something of the above is able to help you with your situation.  Smile
Beautifully (and erotically) dressed always beats undressed!

My bf and I have learned there are times when he's much more "clean" for anal than others. Sometimes his bowel movements are "better" from diet and timing and other times factors result in sticky messes. For one thing, it is healthier to douche the lower rectum only and not prolonged and heavy douching. We have learned to be open to when he's not in his most desired readiness and turn more and more naturally to alternative sex practices. The mutual care and flexibility makes a big difference in time for sure. His advice just now was to be ready for a second flush during sex. So you get clean and once engaged be prepared to take a break to do a quick flush again. He rarely takes more than 10-15 minutes max. The whole matter should involve you AND your partner, even if your cleaning is 'private'. You'll have much better sex with a partner (even if it's just a hookup) if you can practice being candid about the issue. The more you read about this the more you'll hear this same feedback again and again. Lovelove
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart