Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have a Name for it?
I dated this guy who had a name for his dick. It's name was Jimmy, which isn't an odd name. But whenever he would say Jimmy wants you to kiss him, I kept thinking there was someone else in the room with us! After awhile it didn't work out between us and I had to break up with both of them.

So my question is, Do you have a name for your Dick?

No... and if anyone said something like, "Jimmy wants you to kiss him" he could kiss oral goodbye because I would be on the floor laughing too hard! LOL Rofl

I don't but I know a few couples who name the penis of the man... which is odd.

I could see naming it for fun, but this guy I dated referred to it as if it was another person. I guess when he cheated on me it was Jimmy's fault...

Hahahahaha NOPE! But i'm agree with Jimmy haha it is kinda funny , and i'd be laughing so hard hahaha

No.
It's a part of me.
I don't name my other extremities either.

It's an odd phenomenon, but not the first time I've heard of it.

No just the usual names, dick, peter, one-eyed snake, etc.

But I think that Winkybeaniebouncer would be kinda cute. :biggrin:

No i didn't name mine lol, i dont have any attachment to my penis at all.

I did date a guy once who's nick name was Dick, so at the time he was my Dick. However I called him Richard. He did ask me to kiss him a lot, but never in the third person - does this count?

Otherwise no.

Hmmm, I ever really named mine. In fact, I don't even discuss it very much. I know it is there and waiting for action... But if I was going to name it, I also like Winkybeaniebouncer. That is a good one!