Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you know Tubecrush?
I'd never heard of it until today. It is a British site where you can upload photos of hot guys seen on the London Tube (Metro). Apparently this site is very popular in of all places, China, http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-3...a&ns_fee=0 where people there seem to think that people using the London Tube are very attractive. See for yourself but don't expect any nudity.

http://tubecrush.net/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Someone had to invent this site, right? Wink [MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION]

Now although this is probably innocent enough in its concept, I'm wondering how this site would do in France where protection of your own image is strong. These are people stealing your pictures to put them up, randomly on the Internet. Not everyone's idea of fun, I'm afraid.

The pictures take a long long time to load...

Haha someone had to go and invent that didn't they.
I like how they give description of what line they were on, like that makes a difference of any sort.

As the poster said : belt a bit too tight???
[Image: IMG_9143.jpg]

WillRugby Wrote:Haha someone had to go and invent that didn't they.
I like how they give description of what line they were on, like that makes a difference of any sort.
[MENTION=22531]WillRugby[/MENTION], you never know, it might be the way to find the love of your life (if you're a bit of a stalker)... Frog

princealbertofb Wrote:[MENTION=22531]WillRugby[/MENTION], you never know, it might be the way to find the love of your life (if you're a bit of a stalker)... Frog

"Oh Hi, I saw you on the this website where someone took a picture of you. I've been waiting on this train for 8 hours now waiting for you to get on..... fancy going for a coffee?"

Now that would be a story to tell...

WillRugby Wrote:"Oh Hi, I saw you on the this website where someone took a picture of you. I've been waiting on this train for 8 hours now waiting for you to get on..... fancy going for a coffee?"

Now that would be a story to tell...

Stranger things have happened....
"Odych Chi Yn Siarad Cymraeg ? "

princealbertofb Wrote:Stranger things have happened....
"Odych Chi Yn Siarad Cymraeg ? "

Dw i'n ddim yn siarad cymraeg sori, ond fi'n dysgu.

My partner speaks welsh and lives in a welsh speaking village so I am picking it up slowly.