Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you know Tubecrush?
Pity he's married: Comment in the form of a Limerick
There once was a boy named Steve, he was adorned with a sexy tat sleeve.
He sat on the tube, looking hot like a dude, while those that looked on whispered “Jeez”.
[Image: IMG_6335.jpg]

WillRugby Wrote:Dw i'n ddim yn siarad cymraeg sori, ond fi'n dysgu.

My partner speaks welsh and lives in a welsh speaking village so I am picking it up slowly.
Will, I don't speak Cymraeg, lol. I was just imagining someone waiting for 8 hours for said hottie to appear on the Tube only to be met by some foreign speaking dude...

princealbertofb Wrote:Will, I don't speak Cymraeg, lol. I was just imagining someone waiting for 8 hours for said hottie to appear on the Tube only to be met by some foreign speaking dude...

Haha sorry, that totally went over my head..

Going commando?
[Image: 20140806-110316-39796735.jpg]

[MENTION=22531]WillRugby[/MENTION], what's your partner's name? Can you disclose that much?

"Some "don't give a rat's bananas" and think it's "a slow news day" when the BBC reports on the popularity of TubeCrush.net in China. But the site's popularity in China was still intriguing to many readers.
The piece also raised deeper issues for many. Is it strange to secretly take a photo of someone you find attractive on public transport and upload it to the internet? Yes, is the answer, as far as most of our readers are concerned. In fact, if we were to make a word cloud of the reaction to this story, "creepy" and "perverted" are the words which would most likely stand out the most."

Hmmm,... makes you think.

princealbertofb Wrote:[MENTION=22531]WillRugby[/MENTION], what's your partner's name? Can you disclose that much?

bit of a random question? Wales isn't just a few villages you know.. Big Grin
Do you have friends over here that you know or something?

princealbertofb Wrote:Pity he's married: Comment in the form of a Limerick
There once was a boy named Steve, he was adorned with a sexy tat sleeve.
He sat on the tube, looking hot like a dude, while those that looked on whispered “Jeez”.
[Image: IMG_6335.jpg]

I must be getting old, because my favorite thing about this pic is not that this is a very hot man, but that it is a courteous man doing the right thing and keeping his bag in front of him instead of taking up space on the seat next to him. In the U.S. on crowded public transportation, people taking up more space than necessary is often a point of conflict and debate.

WillRugby Wrote:bit of a random question? Wales isn't just a few villages you know.. Big Grin
Do you have friends over here that you know or something?
Well random and not so random. You mentioned a boyfriend, now I'd like to know what you call him, for future reference. Just getting to know you. But maybe you'd rather not disclose and that's fine with me too.

Yes, I do know Wales and I know it's not just a set of villages, lol. What do you take me for? haha. I'll admit that I do not know Cardiff, though, except from seeing it in series and films. I think my godmother still lives in Northern Wales, but I haven't been for quite a while now.

The perfect funny pic:
[Image: 20140701-203035-73835827.jpg]
Maybe he'll just perk up if you do as you're told.