Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you know Tubecrush?
Am I the only one to see the phallic dildo armrest, aroused by such beauty?
[Image: 20140611-191016-69016254.jpg]

Stretched, to the limit
[Image: 20140610-222033-80433106.jpg]

Do people actually dress like this for a little commute on the Tube?
[Image: 20140604-085454-32094760.jpg]

princealbertofb Wrote:Well random and not so random. You mentioned a boyfriend, now I'd like to know what you call him, for future reference. Just getting to know you. But maybe you'd rather not disclose and that's fine with me too.

Yes, I do know Wales and I know it's not just a set of villages, lol. What do you take me for? haha. I'll admit that I do not know Cardiff, though, except from seeing it in series and films. I think my godmother still lives in Northern Wales, but I haven't been for quite a while now.

Haha , sorry - didn't mean that in such an aggressive way if it did come across like that. Gareth is my partner's name, How about you? It says by your name that your in a relationship, who is the lucky fella in your life?

Cardiff is surprisingly quite a busy city, admittedly, its not quite like London, but it does the job.

princealbertofb Wrote:Well random and not so random. You mentioned a boyfriend, now I'd like to know what you call him, for future reference. Just getting to know you. But maybe you'd rather not disclose and that's fine with me too.

Yes, I do know Wales and I know it's not just a set of villages, lol. What do you take me for? haha. I'll admit that I do not know Cardiff, though, except from seeing it in series and films. I think my godmother still lives in Northern Wales, but I haven't been for quite a while now.

Sorry if that came across as a bit of an aggressive reply, Gareth is his name.

Wales is a lovely country, and Cardiff doesn't do too bad of a job of being a 'city' - nothing like London though.

princealbertofb Wrote:"Some "don't give a rat's bananas" and think it's "a slow news day" when the BBC reports on the popularity of TubeCrush.net in China. But the site's popularity in China was still intriguing to many readers.
The piece also raised deeper issues for many. Is it strange to secretly take a photo of someone you find attractive on public transport and upload it to the internet? Yes, is the answer, as far as most of our readers are concerned. In fact, if we were to make a word cloud of the reaction to this story, "creepy" and "perverted" are the words which would most likely stand out the most."

Hmmm,... makes you think.

...stalker is the word that comes to mind, especially since the posts identify which transit line the pic was taken on...UGH...

Albie approves of this website. And I learned that if I ever find myself in England, that I better take the metro everywhere.

So the UK gets tubecrush and in the US we get peopleofwalmart. Unfair!

Camfer Wrote:So the UK gets tubecrush and in the US we get peopleofwalmart. Unfair!

There is this page from NYC. Go to the archives for pics with less clothing because it is has been a cold winter in NYC and guys are wearing too much!

http://nychotguys.tumblr.com

And here is the story of how this page came to be.

http://www.outtraveler.com/destination-g...n?page=0,0

[Image: subway3.jpg]

WillRugby Wrote:Haha , sorry - didn't mean that in such an aggressive way if it did come across like that. Gareth is my partner's name, How about you? It says by your name that your in a relationship, who is the lucky fella in your life?

Cardiff is surprisingly quite a busy city, admittedly, its not quite like London, but it does the job.

His name is Derek, he goes by the name of Marshlander on these boards, though he comes infrequently. He's a lovely man.