Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you know what Facebook knows about you?
You might be surprised. Click on the link below and then log in to your Facebook account:

http://digitalshadow.com/

You might not be surprised, you might well be horrified!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I actually laughed at some of that information.

They got my annual salary at double what it actually is. If I made that much, I wouldn't be in this apartment. As for the image with my 'location', I didn't recognize that location in my town.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

"We could not log you in: You can't log in to this app because you do not meet this app's requirements for country, age or other criteria."
AHAHAH! XD

Mh, I'm quite able to manage my personal data and informations on the Internet... And the only thing that "FB would know about me" is whatever I want...

I would be very wary of giving my FB and password to any 3rd party site.

If I was you, I'd change your passwords, and fast!

ObW
X

I got the same thing as sillyboy

Sorry folks, I have no idea why that happened. I picked up the information from another forum I belong to. I don't and won't have a Facebook account. I refuse to follow the sheep and I am nost certainly not going to add to Mark Zuckerberg's not inconsiderable fortune. Anway, had it worked, I thought it would have been of interest.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Afraid i dont have a facebook account Smile

Facebook knows everything!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I don't have a facebook account either and one of the reasons why is because it is a marketer's wet dream. They are compiling a consumer profile of you and selling it to the people who are interested.

I think it is funny how many people think all of this "internet stuff" is "free"...like someone decided to do us all a favor and create facebook because he is nice and we are special.

Doesn't work in my country, but the sound alone put me off. It seemed so mysterious that I was actually worried what it was about's to tell me.