Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you know you're being spied on?
And does it bother you? Read this article and then comment:

http://www.firstpost.com/tech/what-is-bi...52335.html

nothing is free even in Cuba.

A nice off shore service for the US is bolehvpn.
if you surf at work or coffee shop the iPhone has a vpn client, setup a vpn server at your house.

Yes its bothers me, but there is nothing I can do except not talk about stuff I don't want people to know.

PRISM is new one to me, ECHELON is an old one I have known about for years now. I have run under the assumption that if ECHELON is a known, then there are many unknowns known to the Alphabet Men, used by them to spy on everything a person does.

I have an incredibly high sense of privacy. I hate Google for its spy satellites and the fact that everything that can be known about a person can be found on the internet. I also hate cameras of any sort.

Its not that I have anything to hide, I just don't like the idea that our whole society is perfectly OK with all this access of data on people or that TPTB can easily spot a person anywhere using a network of cameras.

Sure, you have nothing to hide - but the idea is not hiding stuff, its privacy.

Big Brother has been watching for a long time.... Big Brother most likely has far advanced methods for watching.

I go to Pop Sci to see what new technologies DARPA is willing to talk about - bug sized spy drones, blimps used for spying - lots and lots of spying... We were warned in the 1930's and 1940's that this was coming. Brave New World and 1984 both outlined what was coming.

I suspect those books were not so much warnings as blueprints for the future.

I`m being spied on by 2 people. It says in my email.

Hey PaulUK, I thought you said you had deleted your account and weren't going to post on here any more. Anyway, welcome back and remember, whatever you say here is probably being broadcast to the world.

I think i being spied on because i said my email in my thread last night.

I'm spying on you all right now ;p

And do you know that people can spy on you at GS too? I really don't understand why the feature is here. You can see what other people are doing, what thread they are reading. I mean what is that good for?

Who Spying on us?

I didn't read the article at all, why? Because I couldn't give a flying fuck if I was being spied on.

It's the same reason why when you are driving down the highway at 110 and come to a line of cars doing 90 because there is a cop car in front, fuck that, 110 all the way and over take them all, even the cop.

Why? if aren't doing anything wrong, why be worried what people see?