Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 7?
Have you tried it yet or plan on upgrading later?

I've upgraded from 32-bit Vista to 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate! (backed up my data and done a fresh install)

Loving it so far and it seems rock stable - even better than XP!
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Tis SO EFFIN GOOD Smile

I've heard nothing but good comments.

And I'm really glad Windows have finally pulled something out thats well constructed.

i have it on order cos my pc is on its last legs and im building a new system around it (my friend is really doin it for me ), he's into IT and been running a 64 bit beta with a new build system packed with a huge 12 gig of memory really pushing the system using photo shop and has nothin but praise for window7

My flat mates got it and he says its like god compared to vista.......... so i want it as i like vista so im expecting to sh*t bricks when i get it!!

I'm definately planning on upgrading as soon as I can get my hands on it! It's not out in Namibia yet and I was stupid enough not to pre-order, so I'll have a while to wait... But it'll be worth it, I'm sure!

matty7 Wrote:and im building a new system around it (my friend is really doin it for me )

[COLOR="Purple"]can ya tell us about the system youre building?
thanks[/COLOR]