Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like to be sucked?
There's a difference between blowjob and a good blowjob. You just haven't had a good blowjob. It's much more to it than just putting the penis in mouth.

rado84 Wrote:Anoxu, if you had taken a look at the post above yours, you wouldn't have to ask me that.
Apologies...
I use the app...
It loads posts only if you refresh constantly...

You don't have to swallow...

Edward Wrote:There's a difference between blowjob and a good blowjob. You just haven't had a good blowjob. It's much more to it than just putting the penis in mouth.

May be so. But there's no way of knowing who's experienced in doing a bj, so I prefer the easy way - to just skip it and proceed to the best part.
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

rado84 Wrote:May be so. But there's no way of knowing who's experienced in doing a bj, so I prefer the easy way - to just skip it and proceed to the best part.

And how will you know who's experienced if you always skip it?

Ever considered sucking a guy off while he is wearing a condom? Putting a little lube in the condom will give him a nice sensation and when he cums you need not swallow.

My point here is that there may be a way to compromise a little and make things more enjoyable all the way around.
I bid NO Trump!

No oral for me..giving or receiving. It isn't on my menu.......

The guys at the bar would laugh about it..they all knew it and it was a joke..they teased me alot. I gave it right back to them LOL...

I just get bored on either end of the oral equation and have no interest in it....yawns....

i love sucking and getting sucked. it feels damn amazing (how can it feel like nothing?). i also swallow, and not because i am particularly into cum (i am not), but it's sort of an incomplete thing without it. and because i love to make a man feel good all the way; i don't know a single guy who doesn't like it. it's also more natural to just swallow than be spitting it out somewhere between the guy's thighs....or, worse, running off some place to do it.

PS. nobody can make you to swallow. guys only make you swallow as much as you let them, so that is on you as much as it is on them.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

rado84 Wrote:There's another guy whose dick I would suck if I had the chance and he's in my avatar.

hmmm....are you aware that the ''guy'' in your avatar entirely looks like a woman?

and i don't mean like a guy who looks like a chick. that looks like a woman who looks like a woman....
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:hmmm....are you aware that the ''guy'' in your avatar entirely looks like a woman?

and i don't mean like a guy who looks like a chick. that looks like a woman who looks like a woman....
Except for the Adam's apple he has...
And yes, I know, that's the reason I'm so mad about him. Combination of male and female marks (like in his case) and being blond with blue eyes - that's something I can not resist.
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

I'm sure there's guys out there that don't enjoy it for one reason or another, although if the only reason you don't like it is that you don't like to swallow, maybe you need to consider being more assertive about what you do and don't allow them to "make you do", yeah? Nobody can -make- you swallow unless they are raping you.

That said, to each their own yeah? Just as there's gay guys that don't like anal, there's sure to also be gay guys that don't like oral.