Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like to be sucked?
There is nothing better than a well performed Blowjob. the load is your reward for a great performance.
14 in one night .Perverted-smileyPerverted-smileyPerverted-smileyPerverted-smiley

LJay Wrote:Ever considered sucking a guy off while he is wearing a condom? Putting a little lube in the condom will give him a nice sensation and when he cums you need not swallow.

First time I've heard someone mentioning the plus side of oral with condom on.

So you don't like swallowing, don't swallow. I've never swallow so far,even though I'd like to try sometimes,and guys still enjoy it. Since you said you'd suck the guy in your avatar (pretty much sure she is a transgender woman though), maybe those are the only kind of people that would turn you on enough to give oral. Enjoy oral sex with them only then. No biggie. Wink

Alfred, you leave me confused. What guy in whose avatar?
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Alfred, you leave me confused. What guy in whose avatar?

Apparently there's a transgender woman (or a cross dresser,I have no idea) in the OP's avatar. You have to click and view it from his profile though.

Hm? I dont know! Who wants to help me find out what i like? Saevil
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

I won't know until I give/get one, I'm afraid
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

does a bear crap in the woods - yes please Smile

Not my favorite thing
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

I LOVE sucking dick... cut, uncut, big, small... doesnt matter, and I do a great job at it. Wink

On the other hand, receiving blowjobs doesn't do a whole lot for me. It takes me a long time to finish, and my bf eventually gets tired and jerks me off (I don't blame him). There was only one guy who could make me "finish", but that was years ago. A good blowjob takes skill, which I don't think most people have.

I like it, sure, prefer to be the sucker though.
...that sounds bad now that I read over that line again....