Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like to wear a scarf?
You need them both and about six more! I like long ones like Meme and Twist, because you can style them in more ways than shorter ones. I have some in wool for the winter, but don't like really heavy scarves since they don't drape as well and feel bulky. Some more formal and many with patterns and colors. Like Twist I really like the thin ones, and I've stolen a fashion cue from the girls and wear them as an accessory with a long-sleeve t-shirt or sweat shirt. Love the ones you picked out.

Crocs and a scarf. That's classy!

OP, I like the one on the left. More wintery.

I used to have a scarf from one of the colleges at Cambridge or Oxford. Lost it, dammit. It could almost turn a sport jacket into an overcoat. Great for the in between weather we have around here.
I bid NO Trump!

Cuddly Wrote:Looks like a really nice scarf! But what are the crocs doing in there?!

For Scale. I couldn't find anything else real quick to put with it to help show the size. The croc is a 13-14... almost 12 inches.

I thought about putting it on but I'd have to put on more clothes than I want to in order to do that. With no classes on Fridays I slum it in grand style.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:I occasionally wear scarves. I like mine thin and very long (between 6 and 8 feet). If I lived somewhere like mems? I'd want to steal his scarf cuz it's perfect length and looks hella cozy.

Of the two you're deciding on? I like the blue one best

I agree with Twist about the blue one being the best looking....

and then I'm going to warn Twist to keep his potentially sticky fingers off my scarf!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND thanks Twist!!!!!!!
You reminded me the only person who ever has tried to steal my scarf will be arriving here after Xmas and I need to get one crocheted for him before he gets here. That's one more surprise gift for him! I found a great 1975 Toyota Land Cruiser I'm getting restored for him and adding some 21st century tech to it. I'll make sure the scarf matches the paint job!

LJay Wrote:Crocs and a scarf. That's classy!

OP, I like the one on the left. More wintery.

I used to have a scarf from one of the colleges at Cambridge or Oxford. Lost it, dammit. It could almost turn a sport jacket into an overcoat. Great for the in between weather we have around here.

Don't make fun of my winter crocs Ljay!!!! I don't hardly wear them in summer. Give me over 2 feet of snow and I'll be bundled down to the waist wearing shorts 3 pairs of socks and my crocs to get out and shovel the drive.

It's a form or civil disobedience against the climate. I refuse to be intimidated by it. hahahahahaha!

and before anyone asks... yeah I have done the polar bear plunge 2 years ago and scratched that off my bucket list. My nuts are still mad at me about it tho. They crawled so far up in me it felt like I had chicken eggs in my arm pits.

Who's making fun of Crocs, silly man? I live in them year round and damn near nothing else in the summer. Damned doctor says I have to wear shoes all the time! I have three pairs and one of them is red!
I bid NO Trump!

The brown one IS better. Smile

Thanks all. To clear up any confusion, the guy in question is me! I think the Red scarf would look good with my dark brown hair, but I'm kinda loving the blue striped one, so we'll see.

LJay Wrote:Who's making fun of Crocs, silly man? I live in them year round and damn near nothing else in the summer. Damned doctor says I have to wear shoes all the time! I have three pairs and one of them is red!

The you are I are alike about our crocs!!! I bet I get a new pair for Xmas! hahahaha! The 2 pair I have all have leaks. But Ljay, I think I'm going to take my comfy footwear sideways a notch or two and spend about $60. People have all but stopped making fun of me and my crocs during the winter.

So .... I found these

You only live once. You might as well be remembered like you lived you it all the way! No one around here will forget these shoes or me in them. hahahhahaha!

gregs317 Wrote:Thanks all. To clear up any confusion, the guy in question is me! I think the Red scarf would look good with my dark brown hair, but I'm kinda loving the blue striped one, so we'll see.

This really isn't that complicated, Gregs. Wear one about the neck and shoulders and use the other as a diaper. Switch according to mood.

Also, consider custom painted klompen.
I bid NO Trump!