Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like to wear a scarf?
depends on what clothes u wear

They'll look great with leather gear and a scarf, right?
I bid NO Trump!

I love scarves...and the blue striped one is by far my favorite

Ljay, are you Dutch? I didn't know what klompen were, until I searched them.

I would buy both, but one of them costs $150, so can't get both at this time. Greg

I never wear scarfs, but I like the one on the left better.

I sure do, I'm wearing one of mine in my profile picture Smile And I like both scarves. And I'll wear any of them according to my mood. If one knows me enough, he'd know how I feel by the scarf I'm wearing. That's one thing that Jake does very right, our last trip to Morrocco he got me a bunch of scarves with notes telling when I should wear them, it was funny, he got it right!

No, Greg, I am not Dutch, though I do like cocoa. The work klompen has appealed to me since I was a kid and first heard it in a story. I figure it is onomatopoetic.
I bid NO Trump!

gregs317 Wrote:Ljay, are you Dutch? I didn't know what klompen were, until I searched them.

I would buy both, but one of them costs $150, so can't get both at this time. Greg

Greg... when I started looking for some I found the expensive ones like you found and searched around until I found these. http://www.bluedelft.com/woodenshoes-plain.html Navigate the site for other styles.

Mine are ordered and should be here soon, under $60 so I took a chance. If you want, I'll contact you after they get here to give you a review. Just le'minnow.
Virge

I like the blue one best.

Greg, if you can't afford both at this time, could they just sell you the one for your dominant foot?
I bid NO Trump!