Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you live on the far side of the rain-bow?
Insertnamehere Wrote:To be fair, nothing about us is. Every atom in our bodies was fused in a star via nucleosynthesis.

Yep were are essentially the product of a star exploding...

And to those who don't deal in this science stuff... inside a typical star nuclear fusion takes place... Hydrogen to Helium... Some stars can make heavier elements...but Iron....Iron is bad news for a star and pretty much instantaneous death follows... Basically when a star runs out of fuel the star collapses on itself and explodes called a supernova...the supernova itself creates all the heavier elements (metals, etc) that we know of and are in fact made of... So everything you see, touch, feel at some point was inside a star.

That's a pretty brief explanation there, but pretty cool when you think about it... I can't stop watching documentaries on the universe and related...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

everything is essentially made up of hydrogen

i think he is asking where you fall on the Kinsey scale, in a rephrasal.

with that, i am 100% homosexual, in theory and in practice. or exclusively homosexual, or 6 on the Kinsey scale, as it is.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Insertnamehere Wrote:To be fair, nothing about us is. Every atom in our bodies was fused in a star via nucleosynthesis.

Oh you mother fucking smarty pants. You know what I god damn meant. The guy is fucking crazy! Mental! Tapped!

BTW I still love you whore.