Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you look for one-night stands or relationships?
Just wondering how many prefer to be in a relationship or just want no strings one-night stands / regular shag buddy?
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Well, I would prefer a relationship. Someone to lean on and who can lean on me.

Perfect for me is a committed relationship with my matey who just happens to be the best shag buddy ever!

Well I would like a relationship.. but until that happens.. one night stands :tongue:

If being in a relationship is equivalent to love (which is not always the case) then it would be relationship what i am looking for. I am looking for someone special to have something special

But yeah until then i guess having a few adventures every now and again is ok as long as it feels right.

Wavey

I've got to the point where, if it's a choice betwen no-strings or nothing at all, I'll choose to go without every time. It's annoying tho' as all the guys I've met in the last six months have only been interested in getting rooted.. Wink

Having had more once-only stands (they couldn't be called one-nighters, since they never lasted that long) than I'd care to admit, I didn't think I was looking for a relationship, even though I rarely enjoyed the casual encounters beyond the immediacy of the relief. However, a relationship found me and it suits me perfectly well. From my experience I can thoroughly recommend a good relationship. We've been together for more than five years and it just gets better. Omg, Albert is an absolute darling Confusedmile:

I've always been out for a relationship.
I've had fuck buddies in the past. and they've all ended in disaster and hurt.
But now I've found my guy, I wouldn't swap him for the world Confusedmile:

Not that I have much experience but I don't like the idea of one night stands, for me its a relationship or nothing Laugh.

marshlander Wrote:...From my experience I can thoroughly recommend a good relationship. We've been together for more than five years and it just gets better. Omg, Albert is an absolute darling Confusedmile:
I will return the compliment.... It just gets better, and this week's been just one more SPECIAL week. I don't expect you to know exactly what I mean (Wink)