Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you look for one-night stands or relationships?
princealbertofb Wrote:I will return the compliment.... It just gets better, and this week's been just one more SPECIAL week. I don't expect you to know exactly what I mean (Wink)

I hope that someone understands what you mean

:arrow-thru-heart:

fjp999 Wrote:I hope that someone understands what you mean

:arrow-thru-heart:
I am quite sure some will understand what I mean, but I don't expect everybody to, somehow.... Life is a very personal experience, isn't it?
Mexicanwave

well, not only just very personal but some believe that the individual creates their own world - allowing energies in and out... kind of like a dream where if you get good you can control everything in your dream... but some believe it can be done in the real physical world...

I guess to some point I find this true

I for 1 would like to find someone to have a relationship with but will judge each situation as it comes along lol

Hi All,
When i am in a relationship its a committed relationship but when im not in one then one night stands here we come Big Grin made a few friends from them...

Kindest regards

zeon x

For me its got to be a relationship, had my share of one night stands in my twenties and they just left me cold. Definately like the idea of being in somthing more permenant.

So if we're all pickin relationships how come hook-ups and one night stands are sooo prevalent on the "gay scene" ?....sayin that i aint done the club/bar thing in sooooo long .... i can't imagine things bein much different from when i did tho [Image: shrug.gif]

committed relationship would be what I want really but a shag buddy would fun lol!

I am married (almost one year), however my life partner and I do not engage in sex as he is HIV positive and prefers not too because of the risk. I wish to have a regular sex partner and best friend as I will not and never did cruise the bars, etc. Is there anything wrong with that?

I think all the options on offer are fine, depending on where you're at in your life. I wouldn't have wanted a committed relationship before trying the others first. I don't really understand how people can want the commitment with a person they have never had a one-night stand with, if you understand my drift. I'm in a monogamous relationship with the man I love now but we went through the stages of 1. a one night stand. 2. an open relationship and 3. committed monogamy. He ought to be committed for putting up with me! lol