Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you look for one-night stands or relationships?
i would rather be in a committed relationship then having one night stands. in my opinion its because i don't want to share that kind of stuff with a stranger. plus i think the act of having sex means that you thrust, love and care for the other person you are having sex with.

but hey thats just me Smile hope you enjoy it.

I'm sure you thrust plenty when you're in love with someone (and they love you back);.. lol, as for trust, that's another matter, isn't it? Wink

i see i made my first spelling mistake lol

I prefer committed relationships. I dont know, there is more love in them. Confusedmile:

Quote:i would rather be in a committed relationship then having one night stands. in my opinion its because i don't want to share that kind of stuff with a stranger. plus i think the act of having sex means that you thrust, love and care for the other person you are having sex with.

but hey thats just me Smile hope you enjoy it.

Agreed. And exactly why I won't have sex until a relationship.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Thanks for all your feedback so far guys... nice surprise to see that most people are looking for or already in a commited relationship compared to no-strings sex which is pretty much the stereotype most straight people have of being gay! Wink

Andy x
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

I've only had a one night stand, but I'd love a shag buddy, especially everyday.

Some people would call that a relationship. ;o)
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Committed relationships. I was with one, however the dude chickened out and thought he was too young to make such a commitment. Ah well...

i perfer a relationship, i perfer love over sex