Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you miss Elvis?
Here's a reincarnation for all you Elvis fans...........

David Thibault from Canada....

This boys gonna have a lot of panties thrown at him!!!!
Maybe a few boxer briefs too!!!

Hey could you post like 5 more things? So I can congratulate you for 1k before I have to get back to work?

southbiochem Wrote:Hey could you post like 5 more things? So I can congratulate you for 1k before I have to get back to work?

Well, thanks for that!!!
Unfortunately, I have already been accused of "spamming" to get where I am at already.
I will try and find a few more threads to add too, but Im not going to "spam".
Herz

No one was suggesting spamming..hehe

just post 3 more times in different threads :tongue:

Haha, i didnt expect that noise to come from him, but there is only one elvis.. he doesnt get my panties! :p

Why was I wearing panties, and why are they on the floor now? Dafuq just happened?

Who? Sounds like someone from before my time...

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Who? Sounds like someone from before my time...

Uh huh......suuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee............

Elvis was pretty much before my time, and I never really got to listen to too much of his music. However,, the boys good Smile

MisterTinkles Wrote:Well, thanks for that!!!
Unfortunately, I have already been accused of "spamming" to get where I am at already.
I will try and find a few more threads to add too, but Im not going to "spam".
Herz

You know, I had some private messages that I was trying to get to yet I must have 20 posts, then I tried to post on a gif post and needed 50... oh the aggravation, im gonna see if I can somehow get a conversation going with myself once I reach 20. I had thought about finding some antique post from 10 years ago no one cared about and posting 1, 2, 3, etc.. glad I seen your post first Big Grin