Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you need sex?
I have been very lucky. I have never been in the unfortunate situation of forming a relationship with a virgin. I just wouldn't want that at all. Please don't think I want to be disrespectful here. Everybody has to live his/her life by his/her own rules. But I think practice makes perfect - both in relationships and sex.
And, Colin, history tells us that some of the popes had a very active sex life and even had many children. Some of the priests these days seem to be getting it a bit more often than they ar supposed to.
Do I want sex. Yes please! I think it's part of a healthy lifestyle. Fortunately my bf thinks the same.

Yes, I need sex Tongue 1 week without it and I'm the incredible bitch

Pha, I wanna see that. ;p

Haven't had sex for 2 years but what I really miss is a relationship. You know - someone to spend time with.

I am still a virgin after 19 years. I am very much attracted to the male body. However my current situation stops me from wanting to explore my sex life. At least until I have my surgery or at least start the process. It's very complicated. Although I don't desire a sex life. It would mainly be for my partner.

Quote:Last question - what do you think of a 16 years-old boy and his girlfriend joining the church together, and, therefore, letting go of their love and of sex?

Don't let go of love. If you love someone you fight for them. And sex is natural. And if god doesn't like us doing it they why did he give us the pleasure of it?

I could live without sex but I'd still need the pleasure every now and again. I think that most people would. Maybe not asexuals who I have mad respect for.

Sex is great, and yes I need it.