Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you need to be 'broken in'?
@ Virg
I have always admired your gratitude for your relationship...

Honestly your posts reflect gratitude for the purest and simplest things...although you are ..or can be complex or comprehensive at times...
It is refreshing to see an individual with so much going on ..remain centered and thankful for pretty much the same things...

(Mostly your friendships and primarily your relationship)

I wish you a safe yet speedy recovery ....and the fact that you are involved in some kinda foreplay at the moment...and messaging me right now ...
Is not freaky at all...

Hugs..
Alvin

@Alvin.... Thanks... Humble thanks. The only reason I talk so much about it is I REALLY (and Jay too) want to do all we can to inspire others to fight as hard to get where we are... in a relationship...

Too many people give up too easy and for the wrong reasons. Mostly ego drama... and the need to be right about stupid shit rather than think in bigger terms.

Also it took me a while to learn to expect next to nothing from Jay and other people.... that way they can never disappoint me by not meeting my expectations ......... and 99% the time their behavior is as exciting as opening birthday presents.......

It makes it easy to say thank you a lot to everyone...

Virge Wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^
Too danged funny [MENTION=21156]Anocxu[/MENTION]....

I went through FOUR YEARS of long distance dating (8000 miles) in the FWB phase, scrimping and saving to afford airfare 3 or 4 times a year with the guy I was talking above... before I broke up with him in big ugly way... Hahahahaha... Two weeks later HE made his first 8000 mile flight to come see me and see what we could do to work things out... add four more years of working things out and now he's here with me...

Sure he and I have had serious problems like the mess he and I got into this past March... but rather than break up we backed up, realized what we did best was "date" so he moved 20 minutes away... we began dating again and moved back in a month ago after we worked through the problem we had.

In other words.... we've been through so much over so many years so far we both know we can overcome any problem....

In a way this goes relates to a comment I did yesterday...

We have these stupid things we say when one of us needs some attention or want to give a bunch of it.... "come here and give me some endorphins"... I need some endorphin real bad" "I'm going to make you overdose on endorphin." etc..........

Endorphins are the hormone/self generated love drug we can all produce in others not only through sex but tone of voice, pet names, loads of eye contact, funny/sweets texts/ cuddling, touching, pampering and being silly together... and the good thing about giving endorphins to someone else you love makes your own endorphin levels skyrocket.

It's 8:00 am on a Saturday.... we've been awake two ½ hours already while the house and B&B are quiet ... getting high on endorphins.... bonding being silly and playful and kinky... hahahhaha... I had abdominal surgery last Friday so sex is out of the question... at least the way we do it.... but..... It won't be long and 18 B&B guests will be getting up...(all gay men and lezzies who ride harleys) wanting to eat.... I sure wish I had a t-shirt that says....

Nah nee nah nee nah nah!
I just received 2½ hours
of intense foreplay
and didn't have to move
a muscle and you didn't!

Hahahahaha!

keep it all fun, silly and even do baby talk when it feels right
Keep the endorphins flowing.

When I read your post, my eyes started watering and I felt like I was going to cry. Which is odd because I'm not a very sensitive person, so I might just be having a stroke.

The pain has gone, I think. Which is good, but it's also kind of bad because now I have to make up another story with which to seek attention online. I though I could feel a twitching sensation down there yesterday, though. In bed yesterday morning, I kept nearly falling asleep but I would wake up abruptly. Usually, that happens when you feel like you're falling, but in this case, I woke up abruptly because I felt like I was being fingered.

Himself, I hope you will be able to take your time and go at this again in a better way for you. It can be a very interesting and pleasurable experience. Not everything is for everybody, but the process of gaining self awareness is a never ending adventure.
I bid NO Trump!

Just make sure the guy that is going to fuck you does some fore play with you, fingering is important for both of you to get used to each other and help you get ready for sex.

Though Ive had a couple of partners that didint like touching bums lol! hmmmm that can be a problem but again its something that goes along with "gay sex".

But some guys dont like anal giving or taking.

When you said 'touching bums', I thought you meant touching your partner's bum with your own, so I was trying to figure out how that works. I don't really like the idea of fingering someone but that's probably because I never do it to myself, so I have these misconceptions about it / how clean or dirty it is. I suppose it's like when you have a sink full of dirty dishes and the water is all dirty. You just have to stick your hand in there. Although there's no way an entire hand could get up my ass.

Virge Wrote:@Alvin.... Thanks... Humble thanks. The only reason I talk so much about it is I REALLY (and Jay too) want to do all we can to inspire others to fight as hard to get where we are... in a relationship...

Too many people give up too easy and for the wrong reasons. Mostly ego drama... and the need to be right about stupid shit rather than think in bigger terms.

Also it took me a while to learn to expect next to nothing from Jay and other people.... that way they can never disappoint me by not meeting my expectations ......... and 99% the time their behavior is as exciting as opening birthday presents.......

It makes it easy to say thank you a lot to everyone...
That was pretty sweet..
Such a nice way to look at things.
I am a romantic ..despite what others think..
At age 39 I am beginning to process the idea that I might be alone for the rest of my life... but it's not settling in well ...

On the other hand instead of looking for love... till that happens..
I'll focus on giving it .

^^^^^^^
(I'm talking about love perverts)

Gosh!
Anyhoo
Awesome post Virge.
Thanks again.

The others have offered some good advice here, basically it was too rushed, time has got to be taken with anal sex. But even if you find it isn't for you, there is so much more you can do with a guy anyway- kissing, naked hugging, licking, nibbling, oral sex, masturbation, tickling, spanking, all being personal favourites of mine Wink

Cridders88 Wrote:kissing, naked hugging, licking, nibbling, oral sex, masturbation, tickling, spanking, all being personal favourites of mine Wink

^^^^
All the above mentioned can be just as intense if not more than anal sex...
With the right guy.

Anocxu Wrote:^^^^
All the above mentioned can be just as intense if not more than anal sex...
With the right guy.

Definitely agreed there Smile