Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you shave pubic hair down there?
deletteeeed

I hate hair so i definately would prefer shaven but ofc there is alot more to people than just hair! :biggrin:

I've shaved for a couple of years now and i can say that it gets easier with less iriitation the longer you do it for. At first it's good to take your time, don't shave like everyday or it will become sore, try to do it when you are not cold in a warm bath. sometimes pulling at the skin to make it taught and relaxing the tension to get a good unscraping shave (if that makes sense) and just experiment and learn your body really, you soon get the hang of it.
Sometimes you may have to let it grow back a bit if you think shaving will further irritate the skin. Moisturiser helps a little but i've not really tested alot of cosmetics for this.

Hope that helps a little.

Shaved, to me, looks odd! I like trimmed better.

Shaved is better trimmed is ok if he is willing to give me a trim down there so much the better lol

I was with one guy once who shaved and it was a definite hindrance for me....I understand alot of people like it though

For me, a man should look like a man not like a little boy .... unshaven on chest, legs ... wherever .... Back can be shaved ....an unshaven man looks better .... smell better

No I don't. Don't need the extra work.

Mick

Trimming is the best option
no razor burn and no crazy bush Smile

I shaved down there once...never again.

Just...isn't...right.......
And i wasn't perfect.........(In other words: Ouch)

And i really don't find shaved attractive.....trimmed is HOT and Un-trimed is still cool.

I SHOULD trim......but i don't wanna.....
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

fenris Wrote:For me, a man should look like a man not like a little boy .... unshaven on chest, legs ... wherever .... Back can be shaved ....an unshaven man looks better .... smell better

Yes! I agree with this.