• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you sometimes feel small?
Well, this will make you feel even smaller:

http://www.flixxy.com/hubble-ultra-deep-field-3d.htm
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I love giant things, if yo know what I mean............ Elkgrin

skyscrapers, obviously...

sillyboy86 Wrote:I love giant things, if yo know what I mean............ Elkgrin

skyscrapers, obviously...

You can't fit one of those up your bum

There are approximately 100 Billion galaxies. Makes me think we are nothing more than a speck of dust in the universe.

I'd like to know how many of those galaxies have intelligent life forms. I'm betting there is an intelligent flesh eating plant form that would love to have us come visit for dinner !!!!
We Have Elvis !!

jimcrackcorn Wrote:There are approximately 100 Billion galaxies. Makes me think we are nothing more than a speck of dust in the universe.

I'd like to know how many of those galaxies have intelligent life forms. I'm betting there is an intelligent flesh eating plant form that would love to have us come visit for dinner !!!!

Anyone who still think we are alone in the Universe must have their head really stuck up their rear orifice.

LONDONER Wrote:Anyone who still think we are alone in the Universe must have their head really stuck up their rear orifice.

Agreed...

I in fact I'm scared of the possibility, cause if an Alien race happens to make contact, given how distances are in the Universe, then that would mean they have far more advanced technology and civilization status...and it's not like they would be outright murderers, but I'm thinking more on how we treat "inferior" species right here on Earth...and guess what, We would be the inferior species in that moment...

I often feel small...but I love to see all these images of the Universe nevertheless

Thanks Londoner for sharing! Confusedmile:

southbiochem Wrote:Agreed...

I in fact I'm scared of the possibility, cause if an Alien race happens to make contact, given how distances are in the Universe, then that would mean they have far more advanced technology and civilization status...and it's not like they would be outright murderers, but I'm thinking more on how we treat "inferior" species right here on Earth...and guess what, We would be the inferior species in that moment...

I often feel small...but I love to see all these images of the Universe nevertheless

Thanks Londoner for sharing! Confusedmile:

Don't worry too much southbiochem, I don't think it will happen in our lifetimes.

Lilitu Wrote:You can't fit one of those up your bum
is that a challenge?...

We are not alone.

We just don't know it yet.

ObW
X

Lilitu Wrote:You can't fit one of those up your bum

Ahem!
I be a betting man, and I don't fancy those odds :eek::biggrin:Sperm