Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you still remember your first love or lover?
yes, i still remember my first love, walnut grips, commando style hammer, match grade trigger, chrome plated slide & frame, wait...are we talking human loversRolleyes:biggrin:

I remember My first crush (Even though I didn't know it was a crush at the time), when I was 8, his name was Paul, my first BOW CHICKA WOW WOW was about 10-11 years old an his name was Richard and we had a sleep over. My first love was Mark in my first year of high school when I was 12. My memory of all 3 are still so vivid that not only can I picture their faces, I remember sights, smells and feelings down to the point that when I think about my first love my heart still skips a beat like it did the first time I met him.

My first crush ever was the Finnish girl in the parallel class when I was perhaps 9, Perhaps earlier or later (I had a crush on her for a long time). My first gay crush was perhaps 2 years ago when I began to hang with an old friend that I didn't see in years. He's still gorgeous but my crush has faded and we're very close friends. He has no idea about it, it wasn't until 1 year ago that I started recognize myself as gay :p
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

My vote
I remember them both.

I remember everything about my first love Smile

I remember .... my loves.... not really many loves Wink

But more then my loves ( me / partner ) I remind on my love for my both friends I helped through their coming out. I know every minute..... a father can´t feel more.... and it was so hard for me to let them go as the time was right....
It costed my man many nerves .... and many "Your Baby is Ok ... let him go" Wink :redface:

My first love... 5 years ago and I still love him.

He left me though.

well, my first crush was in 6th grade and it was a boy. He had a rare mix of artistic talent and athleticism but was also very quiet, very shy. It wasn't love since we both didn't know it at the time. It was many years after that I realized "ohhhh..so this is where it all started!"

My first Straight lover:
I had a girlfriend in high school and we were together until the summer of graduation. She had to leave the country for college while I was gonna stay in Vancouver so we both decided it was time to say goodbye to each other. She had been a major support during my tumultuous high school years and we used to go to hide under the fire escape stairs of the apartment I was living at the time and just cuddle and chat about everything. Friends, school, family...everything. To this day we still remain really close friends Smile

First gay lover:
Fast forward, the first year in college, I met this guy at a club meeting. He grew up at a ranch in New Brunswick, which is not far from the Shepody national wildlife area. It was instant attraction right away. Our relationship progressed very rapidly :biggrin: but he had to go back (he was an exchange student) and then, it kind of broke off from there...

Yeah, I remember Cry

i cant imagine forgetting anything about my first love.
first lover though, that wasnt nearly as important, sort of glad to have those details out of my head.