Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think he likes me?
I work at a restaurant as a cook, and i am a gay dude in the closet. there is a server there, who recently has been talking to me a lot and stuff. we joke around and stuff. but today he started acting gayer than usual. he grabbed a plate of food and walked by me and started sticking his tongue out licking something on the plate. and he was like, do you like that?!? (he was joking), and then later on he ran out of french dressing, so instead of asking any of the other cooks there, he asked me to make some for him. and then on the label he wrote Prepped by Alex with Love. and then he cleaned everything up for me when he didnt really have to.

do you think this guy is gay? and do you think he likes me? cause i like him.

Well, he may not be gay, he could be bi or something, but yeah he probably likes you...go for it, show him you like him too and see what happens :]

Play it off as a joke if he's not.

I'd say ask him out for a drink or something and get to know him a little better. I assume you both work in the same place, so just ask him if he wants to grab a drink with you after work. Then get to know each other more.

More infomation leads to a better understanding of his sexuality. So we can guess if he's gay/straight/bi etc....