Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I do this????
So this guy and I have being "friends with benefits" for like 4 months or so now. We never talk to each other, except when we want to do the fun stuff, well he is the one who always contacts me. Anyways I've always liked him a lot, but since he probably just wants to have fun and not a relationship I've never said a thing and probably would keep it that way. I was just wondering if on valentine's day I could send him a friendly text message saying "Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you have a wonderful day" Is that an okay thing to do or would he freak out? I'm not expecting him to ask me to date him or anything, I just want to be a little nice since I think he's going through a hard moment in his life right now.

I don't know what this world is coming to that you feel the need to ask if that's okay! Even if you hadn't experienced any benefits, but just flirted a little, it would be fine.
when someone gives you their phone number, they expect to hear from you.

...oh ...and by the way ...we've never met ...but

"Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you have a wonderful day"

questioning Wrote:I don't know what this world is coming to that you feel the need to ask if that's okay! Even if you hadn't experienced any benefits, but just flirted a little, it would be fine.

when someone gives you their phone number, they expect to hear from you.

*thumbs up*
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

You should do it, totally! It may be to your advantage!

I think that would be a great idea.

I have to be the "poo poo" on this platter of "yes"......................cause I have to say no.

From personal experience, from more than one guy I was seeing, the FIRST "hint" of anything "romantic" and they disappear into thin air. Literally!

These types, I find, are highly strung, and the first "sign" of any kind of "relationship" and they run for the hills!

Hell, I asked one guy if he wanted to go see a movie with me one weekend, and he flipped out!!! He started screaming at me "I DONT WANT NO RELATIONSHIP!!! THIS IS OVER"!!!!

Psychopaths for sure.

"Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you have a wonderful day" - that's "romantic" ?? that's a "sign" of a "relationship" ?? actually that could be something someone would say to a guy after they met and flirted once ...if he's that high strung, you'll need to keep a close eye on him - good riddance.

Why not? Highly doubt anything would even come of that, and if he high tails it because of something like that....well, I kind of feel like that would have eventually happened anyway. Your feelings aren't going to go away...

You have to understand this type. They only want fuck buddies, period. They do NOT want ANY kind of "relationship", hints about relationships, or ANY kind of overly friendly proclamations of ANY kind.........they see them as you "getting serious".

This guy make take a Valentines notification of ANY kind as a "romantic" innuendo and disappear.
Thats how this type is.

But thats my opinion.