Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think this guy deserves another opportunity?
met this guy on a dating app (Badoo), and after 3 months of chatting through Whatsapp we decided to meet up.
We went to a park , the first impression I got was that he's a little childish, he says one thing and then after 5 minutes says it was a joke. It is very annoying to me, I like to have fun but not all the time. (there is no reason to lie about your hobbies passions).

He told me about him: he is 26, likes cats, reading , anime, yoga, dislikes alcohol, parties, going out at night and crowded places. (I'm 29, love dogs, going out to dance and have a couple of beers, listening to music, going to the beach).
Before that date, we saw each other but very briefly, it was raining a lot I was waiting for a taxi in front of the building where he works, and got to see him walking down the street , so I raised my hand and screamed: heyyyy, so he looked at me and said hello, I asked if he was late and he said yes. That was all.

Later ,on the park, the told me, that rainy day he saw me but he had no intention to say hello, cause he was so nervous and tried to avoid me, until I saw him...

After that, we keep chatting on Whatsapp and Snapchat, one night I sent him a shirtless snap, I had just arrived home from work, I was tired, looking for something to eat in the kitchen, so I recorded a snap video , just telling him how tired and hungry I was.

He replied my messages with cat memes, and sending me goodnight kisses on the cheeks....

On another date, I mentioned that snap and he said that I have to respect for my body. He said people how take shirtless pics and snaps do not respect themselves. I asked for further details but he refused.
I said, sorry then, but he replied. "you don't have to, we have nothing ".

At that point I was annoyed, he noticed how bored I was, so I decided to go back home.
He told me before you go I have something for you, so he took me to the bathroom and kissed me, I got hard and made him to grab my boner, he looked surprised and said his cock is big. That was all that night.

I told this story to my friend and he said this guy's playing the innocent card. My friend finds the kisses on the cheek so childish, like we are 11 years old.
He never sends a shirtless pic (because he respect his body) but on the other hand he has no problem with kissing my in a public bathroom with the door open....

I confronted him on Whatsapp and he said that he really likes me, he just don't want me to think that he's sexual like the others.
I told him: just be you, I like sex, I am not a promiscuous man but I have a cock that gets hard, I like to feel desired, I like my man to be sexual, but only with me. Obviously.

I haven't talked to him after that, however, he is a nice guy, he was the first one to send me a Happy Birthday message, and even talked to his mom about me. I just don't get his attitude towards sex.
Now, I've just seen him on Grindr looking for something serious, "no sexual perverts" says his profile.

Sorry for the long story, I think all the details were necessary for you to understand.

[MENTION=23603]Peter4822[/MENTION] Is this the same guy that you had the condomless adventure with?

In any case, it would seem you both just need to talk about sex and how to go about it, together, or separately. Of course his sex life is none of your business if you are not involved with him in any way, sexually, romantically or emotionally. Could you help us understand your cultural circumstances by telling us what sort of culture you live in and come from? It might influence the way we advise you in future.

He may just feel like sex is more than simply a physical thing. I would not have sex with you until I felt comfortable with you AND thought you could be in my future. After all, if I simply needed to get off, I can accomplish that with ought someone else. If you think this guy is worth your time, hold on to your pants for a while. If you want sex now well he probably is not right for you. In any case, seems clear what he wants and sex is not his priority.

In all honesty I think you don't like this guy very much so the answer to your question is probably no.

princealbertofb Wrote:[MENTION=23603]Peter4822[/MENTION] Is this the same guy that you had the condomless adventure with?

In any case, it would seem you both just need to talk about sex and how to go about it, together, or separately. Of course his sex life is none of your business if you are not involved with him in any way, sexually, romantically or emotionally. Could you help us understand your cultural circumstances by telling us what sort of culture you live in and come from? It might influence the way we advise you in future.

No this is another guy. I live in Latin America.
Another situation. I gave all the details that you need to understand.
Different posts.
Different people.
Different situation.

Does he deserve another date or chance or opportunity? No. He is too immature.

His sending cat memes could be interpreted as a joke about cat and mouse games, but I am not sure the interchange between the two of you is that complex. Drop him and find someone else.

By the way. Your profile says you are 27 and you say you are 29. You might want to fix that.
I bid NO Trump!

Well I think he likes you but seems to be a bit flaky, either because he is inexperienced or is just a straight up prude. I kind of share the same views on not objectifying guys, I try not to but hot guys are hot guys, showing a little skin isn't a bad thing. I don't like it when guys send me random dick or ass pictures... that in my opinion says they have no self respect...says all I need to know about that person.

I think this guy is probably inexperienced or has had some bad experiences with other guys that have led him to react this way... Probably inexperienced if I had to guess.

I think he likes you enough but if he can't discuss the matter then yeah you're wasting your time I mean I get that people don't want to spill the beans on how they feel but just getting an understanding of how they feel about sex shouldn't be crossing any boundaries. If it is I suppose he is more like the cat where the cat rolls on to its back as if to entice you into petting him only to swat at you and hiss..

I wouldn't drop him but I would definitely lower the heat and put him on the back burner, not to take him as a serious person to date. Take a few steps back but never know, it is very easy... let me say that once more VERY EASY to get the wrong idea about people. It takes a good while to get to know someone.

Of course, if you don't like him then fuck it, drop it with him. Can't decide? Talk to him a bit more, but you know well enough to proceed with caution.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

There's more fish in the sea...
Use a condom.

One cat meme and lecture about sex or purity and I would not look back...I would delete the guy....

Peter4822 Wrote:No this is another guy. I live in Latin America.
Another situation. I gave all the details that you need to understand.
Different posts.
Different people.
Different situation.
Ok, [MENTION=23603]Peter4822[/MENTION], I was just checking my understanding of the situation.