Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you trim the pubes?
You guys...Rofl

You're gonna have to do a lot more than that Beau Sheep

Okay, I have a question. I got out the scissors and tried a little trimming, not feeling like actually shaving. So trimming with scissors, how close do you trim. I mean how long do most people leave the hair? This is new to me as I haven't had a boyfriend in more years then I want to think about. I did get a nice erection while trimming so at least I know that still works Wink

elad12 Wrote:Okay, I have a question. I got out the scissors and tried a little trimming, not feeling like actually shaving. So trimming with scissors, how close do you trim. I mean how long do most people leave the hair? This is new to me as I haven't had a boyfriend in more years then I want to think about. I did get a nice erection while trimming so at least I know that still works Wink

However short/llong you want it. It's like cutting your hair. Preference.
Personally speaking, I'm the only one that looks at minr so I do whatever I think feels comfortable.

xD nice

MrMatty tells the truth. There really is no right or wrong. It's just personal preference, or it's like sex. You just need to experiment to find what works.

MisterTinkles Wrote:You "shove it"?

I know thats a type-o, but its SOOO funny!

teehee

LOL sorry for my english Shakin

Beau Wrote:I'll fix that!

(goes to grab trimmer and order a plane ticket online)

Your pubes are mine!

"All your pube are belong to us!"

Just trimmed.. remembered why its not regular... lol

I think its a massive chore. It takes too long to shave it and the consequences are a pain in the ass. like when its startes to grow it gets itchy like beard hair. I mean I think it feels great shaven but when THOSE HAIRS start to grow in, IT ITCHYNESS IS UNBEARABLE. I'll settle for well groomed trimmed pubes anyday. I recommend trying it at least once. Then you'll feel the wrath of shaved pubes.

Lilitu Wrote:Okay this is kind of topic you type in very small font, please. o.o

At one point, I felt very uncomfortable with my pubic hair (imagine me mouthing that word with a muted voice) because it was a bit scratchy down there and so I shaved but it turned out that was even more uncomfortable, so I haven't touched it since.

It gets most itchy and uncomfortable in summer, but I think it's better than having to deal with an inflamed and sore pubic region.

Some people can, other can't. I also tried to shave when I was about 16-17 years old for pretty much the same reason, but came to realise that a close crop was better...not to short to be spikey. That avoids all the bumps and redness of shaving.