Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you trim the pubes?
Beau Wrote:Yeah scissors would be considered trimming. Shaving usually implies razor blades.

I have a friend that had a beard trimmer a long time before he had a beard.

Well I shave sometimes. Depends what mood i'm in if I wana have no hair or if I want hair. I have my moments. But usually it comes down the fact that I CBF most of the time. SO I's usually got hair down there.

I shaved there once, it feels good at first but when they started to grow a little bit again it was itchy as hell. Either let it grow or shave them frequently can solve the problem. As I'm single, I chose the former one. Yet I personally don't like complete bald

Currently in my area its a virtual jungle down there. :biggrin:

But then its been a long while since I have needed to trim up for someone.

However when I am with someone and we are going to be having sex on a regular basis, I do trim around the world and keep things neat and tidy.

Or let him trim me... that can be fun... :tongue:

Trim. I don't do shaved... I did it once, hated the after itch. I also found it 'freaky' in many ways....

I usually trim my pubes and go bald on my sack. But currently I am completely smooth. Its kind of a weird feeling, hope it grows back soon!

Spades!!!! Hey man miss you!

Back to the subject, how do you go about shaving your balls? I have wanted to try but scared to cut myself. What is best used for this, just a razor?

No hair has been shaved from my body save for that on my face and neck. Never shall any kind of blade get anywhere near downstairs if I can help it. Talk about a heart attack waiting to happen. I don't know how you can do it! :eek:

Miles Wrote:No hair has been shaved from my body save for that on my face and neck. Never shall any kind of blade get anywhere near downstairs if I can help it. Talk about a heart attack waiting to happen. I don't know how you can do it! :eek:
I'll fix that!

(goes to grab trimmer and order a plane ticket online)

Your pubes are mine!

Beau Wrote:Your pubes are mine!

that's a really creepy sentence Smile

LOL, sorry. I'm just not fond of a full bush down there.